2. Cherry 7UP

cherry-7up-x24-1439-p.jpg

3. Mirinda

289959.1.jpg

4. Snapple - Pink Lemonade

3002256766_3d8e8af0ed.jpg

5. Shani

1082.jpg

Just thinkin of fanta strawberry rtight now makes me crave some hardcore cant find it anywhere though if somebody knows of the location holla as I will buy in bulk, I NEED this drink in my life before and during the world cup. Nothin better than BBQ munch with a pint of Fanta Strawberry on Ice.

That Miranda drink dont think i have ever drank it

I just presume its some poor mans cheap drink as I always see it in them tacky chicken shops

I go through phases at the moment I am rinsing blackcurrent ribena and tropical juice from tesco. Just finished going through a phase or apple tango, stoped my supermalt phase in october. My boost/red bull phase stoped last may. Think I will start up my ginger beer and lilt phase next

My Top FIVE.

1. Fanta Strawberry

Fanta_Strawberry_drinks.jpg_200x200.jpg

2. Cherry 7UP

3. Mirinda

289959.1.jpg

5. Shani

1082.jpg

Just thinkin of fanta strawberry rtight now makes me crave some hardcore cant find it anywhere though if somebody knows of the location holla as I will buy in bulk, I NEED this drink in my life before and during the world cup. Nothin better than BBQ munch with a pint of Fanta Strawberry on Ice.

bruv, i like u *no homo*

but you're not helping your peoples stereotype with these drink selections.

these are top 5 net shop fridge fillers. *maybe top 4 minusing the 7up*

strawberry fanta is TOO sweet, you can feel the diabetes emanating from the bottle.

need to try that pink lemonade, snapple make banging drinks, everything i've tried of theirs is nice.

right now it's

snapple apple

lipton ice tea peach

cherry lucozade

dr pepper

strawberry ribena

honourable mention to fruit twist

Supermalt is nice never use to have it b4 2006 then I lived with some nigerian man dem and they brought this every morning and showed me the levels things nice just reminded me woman at work said she will be bringing me some supermalt on tuesday because she offered me nutriment and I said i dont like it I have not had that drink since i was 5 and when something puts u off I rarely go back to it.

450294.jpg all time favorite... fanta fruit twist lol i remember when it came out and got rinsed for time and them RIO drinks are nice

Had a snapple the other day for the first time pretty good..aint into paying 1pound for soft drinks though

My Top FIVE.

1. Fanta Strawberry

Fanta_Strawberry_drinks.jpg_200x200.jpg

2. Cherry 7UP

3. Mirinda

289959.1.jpg

5. Shani

1082.jpg

bruv, i like u *no homo*

but you're not helping your peoples stereotype with these drink selections.

these are top 5 net shop fridge fillers. *maybe top 4 minusing the 7up*

Na Na, Cherry 7UP, Snapple maybe even Fanta Strawberry are not common amongst my people. Shani, Mirinda yeah but that's because the drinks are amazing!

I was gonna say even Fanta Strawberry but maybe that one is not as common. Was in a kebab place waiting for my order and asked if there was any strawberry fanta cause it wasn't out, the guy turns a can of fruit twist so the label is facing him and drops a deadpan yes. Time before that he slipped me a D&G one instead, and before you say it yeah, he clearly doesn't rate me.