Followers 0
Afgoon

came across this

25 posts in this topic

racemixingseethis.jpg

any aff wna tel me wats goin ontop right of pic

this was in here

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t698403/

When I see a white woman with a pushchair I always do a 'pram check' to see whether or not the baby is white. Whenever I see a white baby I feel a sense of relief, but I'm filled with feelings of sadness and anger whenever I see a frizzy-haired mulatto being pushed around. I can imagine just how good the negro father must feel with himself having fulfilled his life's main aim: to get a white woman pregnant and mix his sub-saharan genes with the most desirable, pure white genes.

The moment they decide to sleep with a non-white man, they instantly lose their entire dignity and self-worth. They become nothing more than n1gger producing factories. In my eyes, these kind of women are the biggest traitors to the white race because it is they more than anyone else who are actively contributing to the destruction of our race and creating a brown mudrace across our white homelands.

some top quotables feelings have been caught

When I see a white woman with a pushchair I always do a 'pram check' to see whether or not the baby is white.

:rofl:

I'm sorry, but to this day I still do this. It's a habit.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS MY GUY BOCATTIN A COW.

IM IN TEARS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

When I see a white woman with a pushchair I always do a 'pram check' to see whether or not the baby is white.

:lol:

same 'ere

Originally Posted by swindonwhitenationalist View Post

White annoys me more than anything else, is seeing a beautiful white woman pushing her pram, and you hope a whole lot a of care for that mother and baby.

But when you get a closer look its a half cast piece of ****e!

So annoying.

WHITE POWER!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS MY GUY BOCATTIN A COW.

IM IN TEARS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

^^^^^^^^^

lol

Also I thought the guy in the Astronaught outfit was Jimmy Carr :lol:

The Chinese and Muslims at least stick to their own race.

lmfao

Links to that forum have been posted so many times. What's the point? We know it's a racist forum, obviously there's going to be racist views on it.

Cosign the pram check though. If that racist lived in Birmingham he'd have killed himself by now.

same 'ere

racemixingseethis.jpgany aff wna tel me wats goin ontop right of picthis was in herehttp://www.stormfront.org/forum/t698403/

When I see a white woman with a pushchair I always do a 'pram check' to see whether or not the baby is white. Whenever I see a white baby I feel a sense of relief, but I'm filled with feelings of sadness and anger whenever I see a frizzy-haired mulatto being pushed around. I can imagine just how good the negro father must feel with himself having fulfilled his life's main aim: to get a white woman pregnant and mix his sub-saharan genes with the most desirable, pure white genes.The moment they decide to sleep with a non-white man, they instantly lose their entire dignity and self-worth. They become nothing more than n1gger producing factories. In my eyes, these kind of women are the biggest traitors to the white race because it is they more than anyone else who are actively contributing to the destruction of our race and creating a brown mudrace across our white homelands.
some top quotables feelings have been caught

It does beg the question: why were you on the site in the first place?

^^lol so true

storm front still going strong remember rwd day when people would sign up to argue with the racist absolutly pointless to talk to them people they are truely lost dont know how you can not like someone just simply because of the colour of their skin it makes no sense cant even figure them kinda people out.

The Chinese and Muslims at least stick to their own race.

lmfao

LOL

/

everyone does the pram check

When I see a white woman with a pushchair I always do a 'pram check' to see whether or not the baby is white. Whenever I see a white baby I feel a sense of relief, but I'm filled with feelings of sadness and anger whenever I see a frizzy-haired mulatto being pushed around. I can imagine just how good the negro father must feel with himself having fulfilled his life's main aim: to get a white woman pregnant and mix his sub-saharan genes with the most desirable, pure white genes.

straight from uncle ruckas' (no relation) mouth.

pram check is a normal ting still

never heard of the pram check, i'll give it a go though.

lol at -9 for exposing the cruelty of white people

either house negros r neggin or crackas r on their job

either way suck your dads

negs were prob for the image, and repeated bringin up of this site that's already been done in a previous topic

and some users suspect that You were on there Yourself to have racist discussion with the others

prob more reasons

There is a white slag near me who married an African- an AFRICAN!!

The shock

lmao

It does beg the question: why were you on the site in the first place?

afgoon is obsessed with black people

in the rhythm of "Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be"

I'ma b checkin those prams

/

this is my last post before world cup opening day. if my pos and neg are re granted, appreciated

afgoon you bred crackas in real life so sekkle.