183 posts in this topic

anyone watchin this sh*t on news

19 dead

international waters

im completely and utterly shocked by such brazen killing of aid workers

no american condemnation

no british condemnation

its a disgrace

what else can anyone expect from the synagogue of satan??

they are protesting against this terrorist state now in central london

i bet they will be labelled "anti-semitic"

f*ck*ng bastards.

their time is coming

Should have let somebody with more clout in the political reporting game to post this.

Will wait for the news on BBC.

Should have let somebody with more clout in the political reporting game to post this.

f*ck*ng sheep.

i bet u wait for financial news to hit CNBC first as well b4 u make moves.

scum

the sh*t they do and get away with actually defies belief

Its actually 10 dead now apparantley, maybe they through a few overbaord. And they were offered a berthing in israel for the cargo to be taken overland to gaza, they refused.

Commandos boarded ship were attacked with knives/tried grabbing there weapons, resulting in a few dead. boo hoo. A f*ck up for all involved tbh

i dont hate the jews or israel but the current zionist regime are brutalizing all in their path

ye i see that rally in central londn been watchin it on press tv... they gna march to the israeli embassy

im gna go on a march too right now.... to kebabish

Its actually 10 dead now apparantley, maybe they through a few overbaord. And they were offered a berthing in israel for the cargo to be taken overland to gaza, they refused.

Commandos boarded ship were attacked with knives/tried grabbing there weapons, resulting in a few dead. boo hoo. A f*ck up for all involved tbh

the israeli govt issued a media black out shortly after the event

censoring any news about it

then after creating their coverup story the news began to break officially

from the same people who orchestrated the fal of the twin towers u expect me to beleive what you heard being broadcast on skynews yeh?

Its been all over the news what you on?

they attacked a ship with aid for those on gaza in international waters which set sail in cyprus

Greece, Turkey, Egypt and Jordan all allies with israel and with strong relationships with the US and UK have condemned it and have asked for sanctions to be taken.

This sh*t is about to get deep

lol ye sure... not 1 bag of cement has been allowed into gaza for 3 years

commandos boarded a ship in international waters... were attacked with METAL PIPES ! as is their right to defend them selves

metal pipes agianst assult rifles... 19 died in ensuing choas

technially they have attacked a nato ally as the ship is turksih but those on board were a mix of westerners and turks and even a holocaust survivor

typical white response.. your ancestors caused the problem now u dnt giv a f*ck..

u dirty white satan

this is why we say "BOO HOO' to the idiots wearing british army uniform who get merked when they go to a country they were asked to leave but refused.

a f*ck up for all tbh

I don't believe the israelis went in there to cause havoc

£5 says they were provoced and maybe attacked, would seem pointless if they jumped on the vessel to just pop off a few shots

either way the media is gonna make the israelis look bad

f*cked. R.I.P. to the dead and f*ck Israel.

absolute disgrace

said it from early Israel is osme terrorist state i have no idea why we support them

all the diplomats or whatever should get chucked out of the UK f*ck them f*cks

first that murder that implicated the Britons now this

they never stop

Im just came to drop the facts, not getting drawn into a back and fourth about this sh*t.

Im just came to drop the facts, not getting drawn into a back and fourth about this sh*t.

the facts are that the floatilla was intercepted in INTERNATIONAL waters.. i.e. israel had no right to intercept them

israel knew about them cos they told them they were coming..it wasnt a big secret smuggling arms it was an international coalition

and u dont send soldiers to intercept aid workers

so dont be dropping selective facts u were told on skynews when people who have been before are saying they never go armed

f*ck turkey, israel all those morning star crescent moon regions

shits biblical mayne

Its been all over the news what you on?

they attacked a ship with aid for those on gaza in international waters which set sail in cyprus

Greece, Turkey, Egypt and Jordan all allies with israel and with strong relationships with the US and UK have condemned it and have asked for sanctions to be taken.

This sh*t is about to get deep

Oh sh*t.

I'm so detached from current affairs at uni, need to reach home and catch that 10 o'clock news with the fumlay.

Israel doing their usual though.

Will forever be pardoned in the US and the UK due to their allies being high up there etc...

Venom suck one of your relatives as per.

This is the world we live in however...

I don't believe the israelis went in there to cause havoc

£5 says they were provoced and maybe attacked, would seem pointless if they jumped on the vessel to just pop off a few shots

either way the media is gonna make the israelis look bad

WHAT!?!

Provoked by a bunch of people trying to deliver aid who at most would have only had weapons for close range combat, why on earth did they descend from helicopters in the middle of the night in International Waters.

And it is not pointless, because they believe they can get away with ANYTHING, unfortunately they have good cause to believe that because every time they do something they get a slap on the wrist and are sent on their way, never ever any proper condemnation from the people who matter, never any sanctions, they don't get their aid cut, f*ck all. And the people who criticise them, they say its anti-Semitic.

You only need to look at the assassination that they committed earlier this year, what, a week of outcry and that's it, swept under the carpet. Yet, if that were another country say, Iran it would be war. And do we question the fact they have nuclear weapons, no, infact it is encouraged.

William Hagues statement on it was a DISGRACE, utterly pathetic, and I won't expect much more from the Obama administration.

And they have apparently killed more people in this attack than any missile or whatever from Gaza.

"A day will come you will swear at me for not killing every jew living" Adolf Hitler

Ominous statements from Hitler.

The on going soap-opera that is life on planet earth continues.

/

Sitting behind some Russian student in pc lab watching him laughing, playing some game called antkiller where he's meant to kill Georgians.

Bare deviants out here.

well well well humanitarian?? peaceful??

The following is the transcript from Al-Jazeera TV:

Reporter: "Despite the Israeli threats and several unexpected delays, the arrival of the ships at the meeting point before sailing to the Gaza Strip inflamed the emotions and the enthusiasm of the participants."

Visuals from Gaza flotilla ship of young Muslims shouting Islamic battle chant invoking the killing and defeat of Jews in battle:

"[Remember] Khaibar, Khaibar, oh Jews! The army of Muhammad will return!"

[Khaibar is the name of last Jewish village defeated by Muhammad's army and it marked the end of Jewish presence in Arabia in 628.]

Reporter: "While singing songs reminiscent of the Palestinian Intifada (Palestinian terror war against Israel, 2000 - 2005), participants expressed their longing to reach Gaza."

A participant: "Right now we face one of two happy endings: either Martyrdom or reaching Gaza." [based on Islamic call before battle: "Either victory or Martyrdom".]

[Al-Jazeera TV, May 29, 2010]...

link to vid http://palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=676&fld_id=676&doc_id=2337

the facts are that the floatilla was intercepted in INTERNATIONAL waters.. i.e. israel had no right to intercept them

israel knew about them cos they told them they were coming..it wasnt a big secret smuggling arms it was an international coalition

and u dont send soldiers to intercept aid workers

so dont be dropping selective facts u were told on skynews when people who have been before are saying they never go armed

Havent actually watched sky today but thanks for your biased assumption.

how do muslims feel about the end times prophecy in the quran about allah putting a mark on your foreheads to distinguish believers from non-believers

i personally think anyone marking there forehead is doomed to hell with satan so i will pray for the muslims worldwide

Disgrace to humanity.