Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JOHN DOE

WHEY

12 posts in this topic

If i'm trying to lose weight, would you lot advise me drinking whey protein or against?If so , what ones are best?Thanks in advanceedit. soz if been done before - point me on the right direction if it has

No point just drinking it to drink it. Are you going to the gym? What are you doing there? If not gym, are you doing any exercise?

No point just drinking it to drink it. Are you going to the gym? What are you doing there? If not gym, are you doing any exercise?
LOL am i going to the gymmon-boxing/cardiotues- light weightsweds- boxing/cardiothurs-light weightsfri- boxing/cardiosat-light weightssun- rest/ light cardiowill whey protein help???

yh it will help preserve the muscle u already havemake sure its not a weight-gainer tho

LOL am i going to the gymmon-boxing/cardiotues- light weightsweds- boxing/cardiothurs-light weightsfri- boxing/cardiosat-light weightssun- rest/ light cardiowill whey protein help???
Yeah. Get Reflex Gold Standard Whey. That's the one most people seem to recommend.

yeh make sure it's 100% whey, mix it with water or skimmed milk, if ur trying to lose weight/get defined it makes sense to have that as a snack as opposed to a packet of crisps.

safe everyone again for the advice

that's quite a heavy schedule, does it tire you out or anything?im gonna be doing something similar, i need to work on my upper chest cause im 6"3, but my arms are marga. shocking sh*t.

that's quite a heavy schedule, does it tire you out or anything?im gonna be doing something similar, i need to work on my upper chest cause im 6"3, but my arms are marga. shocking sh*t.
not in the slightest/im taking promax diet shake at the mo

i do 4 days of gym the 4days at work, then 4 days of gym, and its a bit much, first day back at work kills me.also if i wanted to start boxing or a martial art do i just turn up and say i want to start or do u have to join a class?promax is pretty similar to the ones people have recommended? how much do you weigh?

i do 4 days of gym the 4days at work, then 4 days of gym, and its a bit much, first day back at work kills me.also if i wanted to start boxing or a martial art do i just turn up and say i want to start or do u have to join a class?promax is pretty similar to the ones people have recommended? how much do you weigh?
when i wanted to start boxing , i just asked the trainers what days and took it from there i weigh 102kg
what gym u box at
peacocks in canning town east ldn