People Dem Graduating This Summer...

Mr. Martinez

What Universities did you all go to?

The critical factor is whether you done a degree in a University that provides you with excellent academic knowledge or one that provides you with skills required by leading businesses.

Funny that, all this time and everyone just thought that leading businesses were elitist!

Name the skills you speak of please.

ona real though how can you get complaisant receiving 50 measly quid once a week?

i swear that don't even cover food, food, rizla and fags for the week.

It's like 50 every 2 weeks

but I wouldn't sign on either i'm too proud for that and my situation isn't that hard.

Obviously can't speak for those people with children, major dependencies etc

ona real though how can you get complaisant receiving 50 measly quid once a week?

but I wouldn't sign on either i'm too proud for that and my situation isn't that hard.

Only a fool turns down free money imo.

Only a fool turns down free money imo.

It's not that black and white tbh and it's what that money represents

That professional training regime must really interfere with you're ability to perform on your Graduate Scheme, no?

There's nothing you can catch me out on bro.

Do your best.

I'm not, let's not get paranoid here.

I was simply questioning your ability to pursue two careers both effectively without any bottleneck processing.

I'll say it again, I respect where you've got to and admire your balance of two powerful energy consuming facets of your life.

• Upvote 1

That professional training regime must really interfere with you're ability to perform on your Graduate Scheme, no?

There's nothing you can catch me out on bro.

Do your best.

I'm not, let's not get paranoid here.

I was simply questioning your ability to pursue two careers both effectively without any bottleneck processing.

I'll say it again, I respect where you've got to and admire your balance of two powerful

energy consuming facets of your life.

I'm only pursuing one.

Tbh this recession has just sifted out dead wood. Everyone i know who went to a decent uni, got a 2.1 and/or did work placements has a graduate level job or is doing something that will enable them to get one.

Don't feel threatened by all this there are 200 people applying to every position hype the media are pushing. Good candidates

Will find their place eventually. If you went to a dead uni and got a 2.2 however. You need to lower you're expectations a bit and just focus on getting in the door.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Tbh this recession has just sifted out dead wood. Everyone i know who went to a decent uni, got a 2.1 and/or did work placements has a graduate level job or is doing something that will enable them to get one.

Don't feel threatened by all this there are 200 people applying to every position hype the media are pushing. Good candidates

Will find their place eventually. If you went to a dead uni and got a 2.2 however. You need to lower you're expectations a bit and just focus on getting in the door.

+1

+2

You've always spoken sense.