People Dem Graduating This Summer...

Mr. Martinez

thats why i dont believe theres anything inbetween your ears but an empty shell

you talk like a f*ck*ng 2 yr old gaga gooing.......hank when i buy my car lets race............when im at a bar i only drink soft drinks all the girls can naff off......endless list of quotes that do not correlate with someone who got more than 1 gsce

When I graduated from Cambridge my old lecturer did all the paperwork and got me on a GTP program; my career has now started even though I'm still studying to be able to do it, lol. As far as I know every one else on my course has been hooked up like this to cushy jobs in the sector they wanted to go into. Somehow I don't think the same thing happens at London met.

When I graduated from Cambridge my old lecturer did all the paperwork and got me on a GTP program; my career has now started even though I'm still studying to be able to do it, lol. As far as I know every one else on my course has been hooked up like this to cushy jobs in the sector they wanted to go into. Somehow I don't think the same thing happens at London met.

242ioti.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There can never be one story that fits all. there ARE crap unis, and not so good unis and v good unis

theres high in demand courses and over saturated courses/industries

graduates from not so good unis in a high in demand industry can and are getting jobs

graduates from very good unis where theres over saturation are not doing as well as they did 3 yrs ago

The most secure sector right now is probably Transport, the big fastfood chains, and Core parts of the health sector.

yet there are probably more options available to graduates this year than there were last year if they widen their scope and consider career changes

242ioti.gif

Not sure what you're trying to say.

Oh so your Dr doom all that come down shorditch talk makes sense now NONCE lol

I don't like your tone bro.

well you know the cue bare of these neeks/nerds been trying to throw shots at the throne with these jokes to get a pos. Got this funny guy Martin Louie jr trying a ting now bare internet bad guys on this thing but I will give it to you as you actually called me up and spoke to me like a man when we had differences. I'll see you 29th of March

242ioti.gif

Basically that you didn't go to Cambridge.

242ioti.gif

Oh, I thought so but wasn't sure. Okay.

242ioti.gif

Oh, I thought so but wasn't sure. Okay.

Explain to me how your course went, and how it was assessed.

You still remember that? That was about four years ago lol.

You are the only person who I have had a disagreement with on here who would actually call me up and speak instead of hide behind the computer to try and get LOL's from a bunch of other nerds. Oh also Rsonist but that was more of a spurs/arsenal banter ting.