TF = The "love child" of Nostradamus and Dr Manhattan?

Francis Coquelin

TF may actually get the last laugh.

I'm not sure if this has already been said here but apparently it wasn't Wally's ability (running) on the pitch that deaded his world cup place. He was going to be exposed to be mashing some slore, sex videos and pictures were going to come out. Wally's been mashing this ting for a while too according to MrK's slore link. I'm guessing the powers that be moved in shiftly and done damage control so it didn't come out once the WC starts which would probably cause a madness.

/

nah it was theo, but when i holla'd her and said whens it coming out she said there trying to gag it and now the paper dont wanna run it and be blamed for ruining england's chance as the country will hate them( mail on Sunday ), fa are trying to gag it, they said she'd get more money to keep it shut, 20k more but i told her that magazine deals and repeat story down the line would make it more then that,

theres some kinda legal technicality coz she filmed the sex, they said if she aint gaged and released it she could get nicked and put on the sex offenders list??? WTF

like this guy http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8549608.stm

so now there just trying to say he dint make the squad even after the hat trick yea right its blatantly something else,

he's in official advert a face of the England team and all that, then dropped lol soooo obvious...

so people can think i was gassing if u want really dont affect my life but if it ever does come out her names keeley

(no not that one)

Yeah because Inter,Real Madrid etc

Don't want him.

You don't have a clue about anything outside Arsenal despite how much you believe you do.

Didn't Real Madrid just hire Mourinho? Allow talking like Benetiz was EVER first choice for anyone but Juventus.

Who also finished 7th. Pattern...

theo.jpg

LOL.

Theo's contribution to Engalnd since scoring dat Hat Trick...... 2 shots on target.

Now this.... Pissed,...... THEO WAS FOUND OUT'

HERE'S how England's Austrian training camp turned into a World Cup nightmare for Theo Walcott.

On Thursday I was one of a handful of onlookers as the Arsenal flier worked with Peter Crouch, away from the rest of the party.

It was a session designed to help Crouch's finishing.(LOL)

Walcott's remit in the 15-minute workout was simple: Get the ball in, unopposed, for the Spurs hitman to finish.

Yet barndoor and beachball sprung to mind as the young Gunner failed time and again to tee up his team-mate.

Balls flew over 6ft 7in Crouch's head, he had to check his run as the cross was too low or behind him. He even resorted to catching and throwing the ball back for Walcott to try again.

Things did not improve 24 hours later as Walcott and fellow hopeful Adam Johnson pinged 25-yard passes across the pitch to each other.

No frills - simply pass, control and drill it back.

Yet while Johnson was near foot-perfect, Walcott's touch was woeful, as balls invariably drifted yards away from him.

Capello kept his thoughts to himself, bar the odd word or two. But yesterday those thoughts became evident to all.

OH DEAR :lol:

• Upvote 1

LOL.

Theo's contribution to Engalnd since scoring dat Hat Trick...... 2 shots on target.

Now this.... Pissed,...... THEO WAS FOUND OUT'

HERE'S how England's Austrian training camp turned into a World Cup nightmare for Theo Walcott.

On Thursday I was one of a handful of onlookers as the Arsenal flier worked with Peter Crouch, away from the rest of the party.

It was a session designed to help Crouch's finishing.(LOL)

Walcott's remit in the 15-minute workout was simple: Get the ball in, unopposed, for the Spurs hitman to finish.

Yet barndoor and beachball sprung to mind as the young Gunner failed time and again to tee up his team-mate.

Balls flew over 6ft 7in Crouch's head, he had to check his run as the cross was too low or behind him. He even resorted to catching and throwing the ball back for Walcott to try again.

Things did not improve 24 hours later as Walcott and fellow hopeful Adam Johnson pinged 25-yard passes across the pitch to each other.

No frills - simply pass, control and drill it back.

Yet while Johnson was near foot-perfect, Walcott's touch was woeful, as balls invariably drifted yards away from him.

Capello kept his thoughts to himself, bar the odd word or two. But yesterday those thoughts became evident to all.

OH DEAR :lol:

PMSLCOTT

Where's Wally's football brain?