Harry - Cole Is On his Way....

Guest Wheres Wally

Guest Wheres Wally
Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp believes Joe Cole has already decided to leave Chelsea and found a new club.

The 28-year-old, who has been named in England's 23-man World Cup squad, is out of contract at Stamford Bridge this summer so is available on a free transfer.

The attacking midfielder has been linked with a number of clubs, notably Spurs, Manchester United and Arsenal.

But Redknapp, who gave Cole his senior debut as a 17-year-old at West Ham, reckons not only that Spurs are already out of the running but a deal has already been done.

"It looks to me someone's going to make a great free transfer, if he doesn't stay at Chelsea," he said.

"I genuinely don't know who that is. I don't think it's going to be Tottenham.

Feedback

"I've got a feeling, I may be wrong, that he's already agreed a deal with someone, and it's not Tottenham.

"I'm not saying if he hadn't agreed a deal with someone and he was available and didn't stay at Chelsea that we wouldn't be interested.

"I'm a big fan of Joe's, but the feedback we've had is that he might well have already done something."

Cole came back from a major knee injury at the start of last season and upon on his return he struggled to hold down a regular starting role for Chelsea.

He did enough to be named in Fabio Capello's provisional World Cup squad, though, and booked a ticket to South Africa after impressing as a half-time substitute in Sunday's warm-up win over Japan - his 54th international appearance and first since September 2008.

better not be f*ck*ng arsenal.

not a joe cole fan but wouldnt mind him as a back up to nani

with things the way they are i'd be very suprised if we didn't go in for him,

He'd be the first choice to play on the left in a 442 with Nani fighting it out with Valencia on the right as thats where his best performances have come,

Or we'll probably play a 4231 with the 3 of them in behind Rooney.

Would love him at United, still one of the only players to make

with things the way they are i'd be very suprised if we didn't go in for him,

He'd be the first choice to play on the left in a 442 with Nani fighting it out with Valencia on the right as thats where his best performances have come,

Or we'll probably play a 4231 with the 3 of them in behind Rooney.

Would love him at United, still one of the only players to make

This is what i don't understand about this guy. Why does he always have to talk to the media about situations that don't even concern him smh

I don't see other managers do it, he does anything for a bit of extra dosh on the side

always best to go with the bookies when it comes to transfers:

Joe Cole to join by End Of Summer Transfer Window - Join By End Of Summer Transfer Window

1. Man Utd 10/11

2. Arsenal 13/8

3. Man. City 9/2

4. Tottenham 13/2

5. Liverpool 16/1

6. Aston Villa 20/1

7. Everton 33/1

8. Real Madrid 33/1

9. Barcelona 33/1

10. West Ham 50/1