Parking fines, court fines etc....

NiNES.

Ure exactly the type of guy that makes these sort of things bait

doesn't think things through, acts impetuously and on impulse

smh it's 2010

alot of people still do it

:/

Why ask then?

The whole thing just sounds hot. How are you going to use deets for something directly linked to your records? About as bait as using deets to buy a TV online then getting it delivered to your yard.

Just wondering if anyone here has used deets to pay them off?

anything happen months down the line?

Got a 5 bill court fine that REAALLY cannot come from my pocket at this present time

i know ppl tht have done it and nuttin happened and ppl who have and it came bk on them.

pretty stupid to do it nowadays tho

answer i was looking for ffs

next level stupidness

I bet you use deets to get sh*t delivered to your own yard

yeah fam still live here aswell

u know what bruv

ure probs just gunna do it anyway, so f*ck it go tru u may get lucky

but ask ureself " is it worth the risk "

if ure gunna do somethin which such a high level of risk @ least do a ting worthwile like swipes

yeah from what ive gathered seems like its a 50/50 but yh f*ck risking it but then again times are hard and it dont seem like they allow you to pay monthly or do they?

/

didnt know ppl still doing that tbh

I know with train fines they sometimes Bly u to pay mnthly if u really cnt afford

they may allow u 2 do with this

worth finding out

/

@ bris obviously it's hard if ure coppin sh*t in the usual way

but if ure doin what yahoozees is I wud have thought it wud be relatively easy 2 track the culprit

as p brisco said

know many people that have and nothing has come back to them and people that have had the fine just come back with more money added or a bailiff letter

the police wont contact you tho (unless you clear a crazy amount of fines by using deets) cos they cannot prove it was you who did it, as you can say my uncle who said he sorted it for me lives in germany now etc etc

lol not really as stupid as alot of people are making out, if you are using very gd deets there is a chance that person may not even notice the money gone from their account.