Summer shades

The Somalian

• 4 weeks later...

never bought an expensive pair of shades, i just make do with cheap topshop/h&m ones every year

i'll only end up sitting on them anyway.

i hear that, end up breaking mines too dropping em etc etc

but if i rock bastards around the man dem its more trouble then its worth my ass would get fried up

u always got something like this to say init "oh yea there alright but i had them years ago" etc etc

how come u never up ur actual pics ?

if u had evidence it wernt the ones that are out now they redesigned em coz the fit was f*cked so they re-released them as e "W" fit

and yea pharrel has on millionare cos i mixed the pic's up but let me guess u had them too in 1995 like some lost flashback

come on please prove me wrong u must have atleast a couple pics of either them or the ones u have now alie

safe

• Downvote 7

Guest Wheres Barry

u always got something like this to say init "oh yea there alright but i had them years ago" etc etc

how come u never up ur actual pics ?

if u had evidence it wernt the ones that are out now they redesigned em coz the fit was f*cked so they re-released them as e "W" fit

and yea pharrel has on millionare cos i mixed the pic's up but let me guess u had them too in 1995 like some lost flashback

come on please prove me wrong u must have atleast a couple pics of either them or the ones u have now alie

safe

this sounded like a real bitter post.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1