Sharing some knowledge

Woodpecker

Post up websites/offers/sales/any knowledge that is worth sharing

Found a great website to book tables and find restaurants, it also has some exclusive offers and if you book through them and review online which is really simple you gain points, 5 or 6 bookings and you can get a free meal from a choice of restaurants, if you save up your points you can get free meals at posher places etc.

www.toptable.com

The deals at the St Pancras Grand are amazing at the moment will be taking a trip there soon!

Guest WAVESURFER

I don't even like buying fragrances online full stop. There's human piss & stuff in fake fragrances, f*ck that.

I'd rather just buy in a shop and pay the extra.

/

Used to get all the aftershave I wanted for free, it was sick.

i used one site called fragrancedirect.co.uk and got one burberry spray 125ml for 20pound which i can confirm is legit (tested it in shops/ mens room at clubs etc.)

a friend showed me extrascents and he's bought 4 or 5 and out of the fragrances i knew none were fake....said he used fragrancedirect b4 but these deals were better

Nice topic although toptable is kinda sh*t. Most places give you a set menu with a choice of two options (usually veggie or non-veggie) and make it reeeeeeal clear that you're having the discount meal. Was gonna take a chick somewhere using it but decided to test it out with my friends first and I'm glad I did.