Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Esquilax

I've half- made my first ever tune

9 posts in this topic

See sigWas up till 4AM last night doing this with my brother who was engineering it, but my creative input was 85% of it...Logic is madness, all I'm gonna sayAll feedback welcome

Real guitars as well btw

needs work after the drop, sounds a bit too tame...you should listen to some XX tunes and look how they deal with the drop/mainits nice tho.... like the guitars.....

I agreeI'm thinking strings, cellos or violinsDunno yet, work on it more on the weekend

I think this is the platform for a very nice piece of music.The fourth bass note sounds out of key.Holla @ me if you want some strings orchestrated, this is the kind of music I studied at colly not the negro music you hear me making.

Yeah I noticed that bassTbh I was so amnesia haze'd up I didn't know what in gods name was going on/ what things sounded likeI swear the bass line changed everytime I heard it...

i listened to this yesterday, didn't realise there was a drop tbh, u might wanna throw in a little bridge with a change of chords, and yeh flesh out the arrangement but u can do that after you've got the rest of it down. it's good!

yea thats sounding good

about 20 times better than the first beat i madeneed to add a few things (i dont want i aint no musician) it doesnt feel quite fullbt good nonetheless