Cotto Vs Foreman

Mic Man

Yeah was disapointed to see Sky or Primetime weren't showing this.Allthough Cotto doesn't involve himself in boring fights I can see this being fairly boring, mostly due to Foreman.Can see it being a Cotto TKO in the later rounds.I did however stick a 10er on Foreman to win decision this afternoon.

good fight.big up Foreman for carrying on even after his knee f*cked up.The ref was brave for letting the fight continue even after the towel has been thrown.
shout out 2 arthur mercanteletting a fighter go out on his back if that be the casemy heart dont pump kool aid id rather go out on my back like a fighter than be pulled out early

Finally got the chance to watch this (nodded off Saturday night then haven't had the time since).Foreman showed he's a real fighter fighting on, I liked it because you don't see that type of thing these days in these calibre of fights.Once his knee went though he had to fight more toe to toe with Cotto which we all knew how it would end then (eventhough he was already down on all the rounds at that point). Foreman would've gained a lot of fans respect from this but I feel he won't of gained what Bob Arum was expecting.Steward has done a brilliant job with Cotto too, his movement, footwork and jab in the fight was excellent and his left hook strikes back - great shot.Mercante done a good job too I thought considering all the confusion with the towel being thrown in and how to deal with the falls.Good fight overall considering I was expecting a fairly dull fight but Cotto and Foreman both made it exciting with the exchanges and even Foreman managed to land 3 or 3 big shots lol.