Putting on weight + Going gym

Natty

Guest Triple XXX

what i did i think would be called a dirty bulk, i didnt care about definition i just didnt want to be able to get blown back by a gust of wind anymoreso i just ate and ate and ate put on 5 stone in about 6 months

• Downvote 1

Don't even read David's post. Just skip it. Guy shouldn't be allowed to post in the gym room again till he's been to the gym!Dunno about 4 litres of water a day. Bit extreme IMO but lots of water is essential. Get lots of protein in your meals too with the carbs, not just carbs or you'll just get fat. I would say do 5x5 so go to the 5x5 thread.

• Upvote 1

get on them early in your gym life, you won't regret it, get someone who knows what their doing to check your form and make any necessary corrections, obv start with a conservative weight, focusing on good form and increase the weight steadily, rather than jumping in with slightly more than you can manage and having bad form become a habit.5x5 is a good routine to start with imo.

what i did i think would be called a dirty bulk, i didnt care about definition i just didnt want to be able to get blown back by a gust of wind anymoreso i just ate and ate and ate put on 5 stone in about 6 months
:rofl:and lmao @ the ODB comparison5 STONE!?!?!11man said it's a dirty bulk you know, you are lying to the boythat's called being a fattytbh it must of been an enjoyable task, over indulging and suchi hope you touch gym on monday sonny
  • Upvote 1

Also after my first day of starting the bulking tingI've drank 3.4 litres of milk4-6 glasses of which contained stupid amounts of grinded up oatsdone one apple and like 4 spoons of peanutbutterthat shits digusting, its going to cause me the most problemsate 3 bananasobviously had breakfast, lunch and dinner which I ate just nowand a random can of tuna between lunch and dinnergoing to get some magnesium tables tomorrow to help the milk ease infeel free to post some advicesafe

lol@ the durrty bulk.Big c/s to everyone that said get on the squats and deadlifts straight way, they might look intimidating but just start with no weight on there and get the technique right, whatever u do don't just go there and wander aimlessly between the chest press and bicep curl machines coz you'll get bored and see no improvement, and eat man, eat sh*t loads of healthy, high protein stuff and you'll good gains in no time at all.