Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goddaz

NEW FOUND RESPECT FOR ______________ THREAD

59 posts in this topic

Firstly, I'm one of those people who doesn't like shaving often but is not a fan of facial hair and now and again I suffer from bumps. Fast forward now to today, after many years of Mrs Goddaz pushing me & nagging me to try the epilater. I did AND OH MY f*ck*ng GOD! 21.jpg____________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The pain of this ting pulling hair from you face from the rootsI respect the pain females go through to look good for us and in the name of health & beauty./In this thread we post new found respect for things in life you previously thought nothing of i.e working, technology, sexual positions, tv programs, family members etc. It could be anything really. It's over to you. . .

Not even tryna send but aint this some bitch ting?

Im not sure your supposed to use them things on your face bro but co-sign the pain that females endure for those sors of things plus childbirth

blacks aint supposed to use that sh*t.u need reflective skin i.e. no melanin to use an epillator. hang tite ur badly scarred boat

Swear that ting will give you a Homer Simpson boat?I'll stick to thisWahlDetailerTrimmer.jpg

bang bang aint shaved since summer 2008 gangsaid it many times women are so pissed

Nah you man, you can use it on your face still. They come with different attachments, the female version is slightly different./Although my face feel nice and smooth like never before. Today was and will be the last time I use it truss.

dem woman shavers there

iphone_home.gifHow can I be going for a run then the app on this shizzle gives you average speed, distance, how many hills and all that goodness. Iphones r the sh*t.

Swear that ting will give you a Homer Simpson boat?I'll stick to thisWahlDetailerTrimmer.jpg
lol badman

dem woman shavers there
:lol:Allow it, it's not that. Braun make male ones too AND MORE IMPORTANTLY IT WAS MY FIRST/LAST using it.

lol im unsure of the first post, however i havent shaved for a couple months now, real life jamaican wolfman. jah know

can you use it on your legs?are you gonna sell it? how much?

they work real well on legs my ex used to have leg hair that grew back within a day of shavinepilator kept them legs smooth for dayslooks sore tho

Yes, it's for body and face.Yes I'm going to put it on ebay sometime next week. Used once (less than 1 minute), Buy now £40.00 & free p & p *shrugs*. If you want then pm me.Just had a quick look, they are some brand new ones going for cheap tbh.http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1311&_nkw=epilator+braun&_sacat=See-All-Categories

They are great if you can handle the pain, i cannot.

They are great if you can handle the pain, i cannot.
even the sound makes me feel faint. I bought one after my friend convinced me the pain wasn't that bad :D it's now sat in the back of my wardrobe gathering dust.

Ha I remember when a couple chicks at uni kept trying to put these on us. All chasing my housemates around and sh*t. Had to look my friend in the eye and tell her that if she touched me with it I was gonna slap her right across the face. sh*t did not look like a joke.

Lol my chick uses this once in a while when she can pluck up the courage. Looks PAINFULLol @ using it on my boatNigga you crazy

short girlsindian girlsshort indian girls

Sorry what Dubby?

I'd rather have hairy legs than use that sh*t. And I hate hairy legs. No way I have NOT got the balls for that I'm defo not hard enough. Goddaz, you are truly a man.

Sorry what Dubby?
In reference to your thread title mateKeep up

Lol oops!In that case, Dubby do you care to expand on the reason why?

I'd rather have hairy legs than use that sh*t. And I hate hairy legs. No way I have NOT got the balls for that I'm defo not hard enough. Goddaz, you are truly a man.
I'll take the compliment but if only you saw the faces I was pulling whilst swiftly running it over my face then repeating it again. If only Guinness were around, I swear I'd get a record for the fastest, clean, smoothest facial shave ever.

Shakespeare >>>>>>he had too many bars, been revising Macbeth "The mind I sway by and the heart I bear                                                                                                 Shall never sag with doubt nor shake with fear""Now does he feel his title                                                                                             Hang loose about him, like a giant's robe                                                                                               Upon a dwarfish thief. "f*ck OFFFFF