NEW FOUND RESPECT FOR ______________ THREAD

Goddaz

Firstly, I'm one of those people who doesn't like shaving often but is not a fan of facial hair and now and again I suffer from bumps. Fast forward now to today, after many years of Mrs Goddaz pushing me & nagging me to try the epilater. I did AND OH MY f*ck*ng GOD! 21.jpg____________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The pain of this ting pulling hair from you face from the rootsI respect the pain females go through to look good for us and in the name of health & beauty./In this thread we post new found respect for things in life you previously thought nothing of i.e working, technology, sexual positions, tv programs, family members etc. It could be anything really. It's over to you. . .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

Nah you man, you can use it on your face still. They come with different attachments, the female version is slightly different./Although my face feel nice and smooth like never before. Today was and will be the last time I use it truss.

can you use it on your legs?are you gonna sell it? how much?
Yes, it's for body and face.Yes I'm going to put it on ebay sometime next week. Used once (less than 1 minute), Buy now £40.00 & free p & p *shrugs*. If you want then pm me.Just had a quick look, they are some brand new ones going for cheap tbh.http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1311&_nkw=epilator+braun&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Lol oops!In that case, Dubby do you care to expand on the reason why?

I'd rather have hairy legs than use that sh*t. And I hate hairy legs. No way I have NOT got the balls for that I'm defo not hard enough. Goddaz, you are truly a man.
I'll take the compliment but if only you saw the faces I was pulling whilst swiftly running it over my face then repeating it again. If only Guinness were around, I swear I'd get a record for the fastest, clean, smoothest facial shave ever.

Shakespeare >>>>>>he had too many bars, been revising Macbeth "The mind I sway by and the heart I bear                                                                                                 Shall never sag with doubt nor shake with fear""Now does he feel his title                                                                                             Hang loose about him, like a giant's robe                                                                                               Upon a dwarfish thief. "f*ck OFFFFF

• Upvote 3