Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iceberg

Casillas - "I'll send shots @ England no ones saving them"

20 posts in this topic

Spain goalkeeper Iker Casillas believes England's keepers will be their weakness at the World Cup.

The Real Madrid number one has questioned the big-match temperament of Robert Green, David James and Joe Hart ahead of the tournament.

"I can see why both Lionel Messi and Xavi have talked up England's chances at the World Cup because their class is undisputed," said Casillas.

"But their goalkeeping situation is a real problem: none of the keepers have played even European Cup level, that's the highest level you can play at club level.

"And if you have never played in the top club competition in the world, you are going to find it hard to perform at the top international level in the world when even more eyes are on you.

"If you look at myself, Gigi Buffon of Italy and Julio Cesar of Brazil, we are keepers who've all won European Championships, World Cups and European Cups."

giflagoon21xw.gif

OH NO YOU DIDNT!!

HAD TO POS.

:Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:

his rfight though

cs having a good keeper = you will go far in wc more often

england dont even know who there first string is lol

LOL, Casillas is right.

It's deep that while other teams are taking keepers that have won league titles and European trophies England are taking a keeper that got relegated and one that barely survived a relegation battle.

LOL, Casillas is right.

It's deep that while other teams are taking keepers that have won league titles and European trophies England are taking a keeper that got relegated and one that barely survived a relegation battle.

and one who has just finished his A Levels.

Real Madrid always do their legends dirty

Look at Xavi leaving compared to Iker

quite fucked up really,,, just left out the back door

Spain goalkeeper Iker Casillas believes England's keepers will be their weakness at the World Cup. The Real Madrid number one has questioned the big-match temperament of Robert Green, David James and Joe Hart ahead of the tournament. "I can see why both Lionel Messi and Xavi have talked up England's chances at the World Cup because their class is undisputed," said Casillas. "But their goalkeeping situation is a real problem: none of the keepers have played even European Cup level, that's the highest level you can play at club level. "And if you have never played in the top club competition in the world, you are going to find it hard to perform at the top international level in the world when even more eyes are on you. "If you look at myself, Gigi Buffon of Italy and Julio Cesar of Brazil, we are keepers who've all won European Championships, World Cups and European Cups."

_48060835_short_highlights_engvusa_64.jp

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

Real Madrid always do their legends dirty

Look at Xavi leaving compared to Iker

quite fucked up really,,, just left out the back door

me and my boy was talking about this as he's a real madrid supporter

casillas

raul

both got left on some disrespectful one

barca do shit right

Never thought Iker would leave like this

Madrid have no honour 4 dat 1 

Yer but there is a staggering amount of rumours that my man is fucking toxic and a cancer in the dressing room.

If that's the case then ship his ass out no mercy

Yer but there is a staggering amount of rumours that my man is f*cking toxic and a cancer in the dressing room.

If that's the case then ship his ass out no mercy

Don't know much about the behind the scenes madness but if this is true , fair enough

Parents taking Porto for any Segunda B club

"With previous presidents Lorenzo Sanz and Ramon Calderon, he was treated well," they told El Mundo. "But Florentino Perez did not like him. This president has never loved him because he is short.

"Iker has endured things that have never been written about. He has endured psychological pressure and he has been treated differently from other players. He has been vilified in the past five years and it has all been very unfair."

His mother, Maria del Carmen Fernandez, added: "Florentino Perez is largely at fault for Iker leaving Real Madrid. Of course my son has had more offers, but Florentino did not want him to go to a top team. He does not want Casillas to succeed.

"Porto is a team of the level of a Segunda B Division team and my son deserves a more upscale team, like Barcelona. "

"A world champion cannot finish his career in Porto! I would not have minded if he went to Barcelona because they are gentlemen."

Jose Luis Casillas feels that large parts of the media were working with Perez to undermine the legendary goalkeeper.

"This smear campaign was orchestrated by Florentino and had the support of several leading journalists and media since 2010."

Unlux

Wasn't the issue that Casillas was Calderon boy, and Perez didn't like him because of it and because Calderon before he left put him on some dumb contract.

them words from his mum.

Fack

They unfollowed him on Twitter instantly :lol: