Casillas - "I'll send shots @ England no ones saving them"

Admin.

Spain goalkeeper Iker Casillas believes England's keepers will be their weakness at the World Cup.

The Real Madrid number one has questioned the big-match temperament of Robert Green, David James and Joe Hart ahead of the tournament.

"I can see why both Lionel Messi and Xavi have talked up England's chances at the World Cup because their class is undisputed," said Casillas.

"But their goalkeeping situation is a real problem: none of the keepers have played even European Cup level, that's the highest level you can play at club level.

"And if you have never played in the top club competition in the world, you are going to find it hard to perform at the top international level in the world when even more eyes are on you.

"If you look at myself, Gigi Buffon of Italy and Julio Cesar of Brazil, we are keepers who've all won European Championships, World Cups and European Cups."

• 5 years later...

Spain goalkeeper Iker Casillas believes England's keepers will be their weakness at the World Cup. The Real Madrid number one has questioned the big-match temperament of Robert Green, David James and Joe Hart ahead of the tournament. "I can see why both Lionel Messi and Xavi have talked up England's chances at the World Cup because their class is undisputed," said Casillas. "But their goalkeeping situation is a real problem: none of the keepers have played even European Cup level, that's the highest level you can play at club level. "And if you have never played in the top club competition in the world, you are going to find it hard to perform at the top international level in the world when even more eyes are on you. "If you look at myself, Gigi Buffon of Italy and Julio Cesar of Brazil, we are keepers who've all won European Championships, World Cups and European Cups."

_48060835_short_highlights_engvusa_64.jp

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

Yer but there is a staggering amount of rumours that my man is f*cking toxic and a cancer in the dressing room.

If that's the case then ship his ass out no mercy

Don't know much about the behind the scenes madness but if this is true , fair enough

Parents taking Porto for any Segunda B club

"With previous presidents Lorenzo Sanz and Ramon Calderon, he was treated well," they told El Mundo. "But Florentino Perez did not like him. This president has never loved him because he is short.

"Iker has endured things that have never been written about. He has endured psychological pressure and he has been treated differently from other players. He has been vilified in the past five years and it has all been very unfair."

His mother, Maria del Carmen Fernandez, added: "Florentino Perez is largely at fault for Iker leaving Real Madrid. Of course my son has had more offers, but Florentino did not want him to go to a top team. He does not want Casillas to succeed.

"Porto is a team of the level of a Segunda B Division team and my son deserves a more upscale team, like Barcelona. "

"A world champion cannot finish his career in Porto! I would not have minded if he went to Barcelona because they are gentlemen."

Jose Luis Casillas feels that large parts of the media were working with Perez to undermine the legendary goalkeeper.

"This smear campaign was orchestrated by Florentino and had the support of several leading journalists and media since 2010."

Unlux