The Haircut Thread

Captain Planet

Guest Jetz

Number 2 side number 3 back natural, pointy sideburns and spiky top (casual) side parting (smart look/can't be asked to put gel) and I'm good to go.

• Downvote 2

Guest Esquilax

Number 2 side number 3 back natural, pointy sideburns and spiky top (casual) side parting (smart look/can't be asked to put gel) and I'm good to go.

LOL

WTF?

lmao

kid-haircut1.jpg

wtf how did you get this????

LOL

WTF?

lmao

kid-haircut1.jpg

wtf how did you get this????

it was on ur mum's facebook

:unsure:

• Upvote 2

jus been eatin more n i went on some whey protein sh*t to get bigger, plus i was tired of gettin pushed back by heavy winds

hmmm...i might jump on that wave.

its not that hard for u to put on weight tbh ur probs jus not doing the right things

So what should i do?

I dont have a big appetite and never have. Tried forcing myself to eat more but i cant do it.

Guest M12 Part 2

jus been eatin more n i went on some whey protein sh*t to get bigger, plus i was tired of gettin pushed back by heavy winds

its not that hard for u to put on weight tbh ur probs jus not doing the right things

So what should i do?

I dont have a big appetite and never have. Tried forcing myself to eat more but i cant do it.

Force yourself to drink

Buy a medium bottle of blue top milk. Aim to finish one every two days.

Or do the opposite of what diets say. Eat big meals late at night. Limit the amount of exercise you do.

/

If your really ODT go on the implant or the pill. im hearing they mess up your hormones and make you bare hungry

Guest Esquilax

So what should i do?

joint.jpg

TBH

• Upvote 1

So what should i do?

Force yourself to drink

Or do the opposite of what diets say. Eat big meals late at night. Limit the amount of exercise you do.

/

If your really ODT go on the implant or the pill. im hearing they mess up your hormones and make you bare hungry

I hate milk lol

And the pill did nothing for me and not keen on the implant.

What if i did weights and shakes?!

So what should i do?

sometimes it depends on ur build, send me a few pics, i'll tell u wot to do

So what should i do?

Force yourself to drink

/

LOL

Milk @ that rate of consumption will destroy a womans insides.

IMAGE_033.jpg

i look like a whole different person

wooh da kid my name (yessss)

im dat guy (yesss)

i told u what dem antidepressants do fam

angtite all the 1s comin outta pen blaming it on the diet. i dont believe uuuu

i cut my own hair nowadays. 0 all over got sum scars on my noggin though