The Haircut Thread

Captain Planet

On a slightly related note, does anyone know what the specific type of disinfectant to use for clipper blades?

Clippercide

Cheers bro. Name rings a bell but I couldn't remember it. Need to cop some.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

1 yute put his hat on after his trim. Cussing was immense

after his barber cussed, next barber drops "i HATE that shit!"

the rest joined in, united in hatred for man who put a hat on after a trim :lmao:

man tried to argue about how cold it was as an excuse. 5 barbers weren't havin it. comedy was a lot

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

How u gonna let ur barber cuss u out?

Would u let ur drycleaner/waiter/cab driver?

Hate them barbers that think they are big men cos they got three people waiting for them...ur providing me with a service we'r not mates keep it professional

• Upvote 4

Guest phonecharger

bruv if you go to the yardie barbers like the one near harlsden library u have your trim, pay and bounce

if its shit you just keep it moving and smile

u know dam ones

he gets his hair done at tony and guy

lol i didnt see this. nah its never that. shes carribean..

my usual barber wasnt around.. i think he's in pen..and shes been his protoge for time

so i just asked for a shape up and she did it well, been back 2x and its her who does it now

im only calling her lez cos she dresses like she used to be in TLC

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Followed my barber to a couple different shops and at one point he was working in a mainly female salon and this chicks come up too me in the chair asking if she can 'practice' on me and even my barber is looking at me thru the mirror like HELL NO DON'T DO IT! so I say nah sorry I'm mad fussy about my trims don't even let next man do it etc

The bitch kicked her heels and went of in strop talking about "ffs how am I gonna learn even my own boyfriend won't let me try on him"

I fort fuck even man u give the puss too won't let u near him lol

Told her to find someone who don't mind shaving his head to try out on so if she flops she can just bic him...that's how my boy learnt and he'a pretty sick now