NXT Rookies

Admin.

Who saw the end of raw last night?aint really been watching wrestling for a while but i thought id catch it after reading what happened best raw ending i can think of.....come like wcw back in the tnt after cartoon network days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0X4xhQuirA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpzL9LPcua8

• Upvote 1

could be sick but knowing wwe they will f*ck it uptalk of having this last till survivor series with a wwe vs nxt matchlast night on nxt season 2 the pros heels and faces attacked the new rookies at the end of the show

Former WWE star Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson, the name we'll have to get used to calling him by again) was released today as punishment for going beyond the company's PG standards and practices during the NXT invasion angle on Monday, according to sources within the company. The belief among those I spoke to is that when Danielson choked Justin Roberts with his tie, he broke a company protocol that was put in place after the Benoit tragedy that talents were not to use ropes or objects to choke opponents.I am told that the final decision was made earlier today and Danielson was informed shortly before the company publicly announced it. For those who are thinking this is an angle, I am told by everyone I have spoken to that it is not, although I want to point out a number of wrestlers in the company do believe it is a work.For those who are wondering why the company is giving Danielson such a harsh punishment, well a former company executive is running for office, although how much of a cause and effect is there is anyone's guess. It's certainly a viable theory, since the company has been very gun shy about going outside of their PG rating.There's no word as to whether Danielson was aware of the protocol at the time of the angle, although the Roberts choking was one of the elements that made the end of Raw so memorable. It's interesting to note that at least on the company's Youtube.com channel, the incident, including the choke, are still available for viewing.The loss of Danielson will immediately change the future of the WWE NXT angle since he was considered the most versatile and well rounded performer of the group and would have been extremely important in carry the brunt of the in-ring work load.The release of Danielson does put him in an amazing position on the independent scene. How many top flight stars get signed, leave, and get released right after laying out the WWE champion?We'll have more on this as it develops.pwinsider

heard one of the higher ups complained smells like hhh to me

They seriously let him go for that?
Pretty much
WWE announced the release of Bryan Danielson last night on its website. Since then, because of the timing, many have logically wondered if this had something to do with the NXT-Raw angle. Most indications right now are that his firing is not a work.ROH wrestlers who know him are under the impression he was legitimately released. WWE office workers are being told it's because he choked ring announcer Justin Roberts and spit on John Cena. Choking (images of "strangulation" rather than a "choke slam," for instance) has been an image WWE has banned since the Chris Benoit murder-murder-suicide. Danielson had also broken from WWE's rules with terms he has used on the mic before and had been given warnings. The image of Danielson choking out Roberts as Roberts made a bit of a cartoon face in response has been edited off recaps of the angle.Also, the firing did not include a public explanation, such as saying he was fired because of his actions on Monday. If WWE wanted this to be a storyline firing, they may have included a storyline explanation to try to convey that what happened Monday wasn't planned or "went too far."On the flip side, WWE would be firing Danielson over something that might be better handled by simply icing him off of TV or fining him rather than outright releasing him considering the TV time invested in him during the last four months, including his standing out from the crowd on Monday as he got in Cena's face. However, perhaps the fact that he stood out as much as he did was considered a case of him "going into business for himself." Danielson was considered a model employee otherwise (he worked with Shawn Michaels, for instance, before his match with Undertaker to teach him some new submission holds), but apparently did have a rep for going "too far" in some ways on air or disregarding WWE's code of conduct on air.pwtorch.com

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

update: nexus been running riot they had a 7 on 7 match at summerslam..... team raw only had 6 members out comes bryan danielson as there 7th manand last night on raw the black cena got kicked out of team nexus seperated-at-birth-john-cena-and-darren-young.jpg(i just wanted an excuse to post the pic tbh)

Guest Yilmaz

I didn't see this, but WCW after Cartoon Network >>>>>>>There was always an air of silence before 9pm as well, cos sometimes it wouldn't come on lol. But yeah, takes me back to the days when life had no responsibilities and man used to be playing ISS pro all day with the man dem, watch wrestling, stay over at yards (no homo) and all them ting theresick