Medal of Honor

RaiKkoNen

Didn't see a thread, who's copping?

Plot

There will be one seamless single player campaign. The player will play as multiple characters that each partake in diverse and unique experiences from both the “Tier 1” and “Big Military” perspectives.[6] The storyline will follow several "Tier One Operator" soldiers working under the National Command Authority in Afghanistan.[7] Players will also step into the shoes of a US Army Ranger and will be on a larger scale than the "Tier 1 Elite Ops" campaign, as players will only be a small part of the 'war machine'. The campaign will be heavily weighted (with regards to playtime) in favour of the Tier 1 group. [8]
[edit] Gameplay

The emphasis will be on realism, with EA going as far as to bring in consultants from the United States military. It is expected to include the kinds of objectives and tasks issued in real life such as raiding terrorist hideouts, hostage rescues and undercover operations. The single player is set to include some driveable vehicles such as helicopters, jeeps and a quad bike.[6]

• 2 weeks later...

People are sayings it feels like a Battlefield:Bad Company 2 "Add on"

cause it just feels like a battlefield game. Which is understandable cause Dice made that, and are making the multiplayer in MoH.

If that is the case ( which i think it is) i shall not be copping.

edit

whos the beta codes then?

cause no way am i pre ordering this