Tinchy goes into business with Jay-Z

bay_u

good look, props to tinchy.

TINCHY STRYDER has reason to celebrate after signing a megadeal with JAY-Z.

The wee British rapper is now a business partner with US music mogul Jay and his label Roc Nation, in a new enterprise called Takeover Roc Nation.

It's a music label and entertainment company and is Jay and his label Roc Nation's first European venture.

It will release records with Sony Music and tickets with Live Nation.

Jay hailed the deal as "inspiring", while Tinchy was almost as happy as when he scored for my Soccer 6 team last week in a celebrity tournament at Charlton Athletic's ground The Valley.

He said: "Jay-Z is my music and business inspiration and to go into business with him is a dream come true."

The pair shook hand over the deal in Manchester, where Jay raised a toast and welcomed Tinchy to the business.

Tinchy also got to meet Jay's missus, BEYONCE, which confirms he is practically family.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3005707/Brit-rapper-Tinchy-Stryder-is-going-into-business-with-Jay-Z.html#ixzz0qKCaLhCX

Guest Yilmaz

THIS DEAL IS RUBBISH BECAUSE HE WON'T RELEASE ANY GRIME MUSIC ON THE LABEL.

WHY CAN'T WE GO BACK TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS OF 2003

I HATE COMMERCIAL SUCCESS, AND I'LL NEVER SELL MY SOUL LIKE THIS.

HAHAHAHA

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Takeover Roc Nation? He's basically signed to Roc-A-Fella right!! Intergalactic look for Tinchy!!!!

Really though I can't say this surprises me, after all; this is the guy behind Stryderman. For my money he's been one of the biggest revelations in the last two years for UK music, and that link up with N-Dubz? Not since The Mega Powers have we seen two acts at the peak of their talents join forces.

For my money Tinchy is the superior artist out of the two, mind you it does come down to personal preference when comparing one musical genius to another. This is just my opinion but he makes N-Dubz look like Tinie Tempah, thats no insult by the way, lest we forget that Tinie Tempah himself is a poor mans Tinchy Stryder!, how great is that?! Am I the only person going crazy about the next four to six months of pop music?!.

• Upvote 5

Takeover Roc Nation? He's basically signed to Roc-A-Fella right!! Intergalactic look for Tinchy!!!!

Really though I can't say this surprises me, after all; this is the guy behind Stryderman. For my money he's been one of the biggest revelations in the last two years for UK music, and that link up with N-Dubz? Not since The Mega Powers have we seen two acts at the peak of their talents join forces.

For my money Tinchy is the superior artist out of the two, mind you it does come down to personal preference when comparing one musical genius to another. This is just my opinion but he makes N-Dubz look like Tinie Tempah, thats no insult by the way, lest we forget that Tinie Tempah himself is a poor mans Tinchy Stryder!, how great is that?! Am I the only person going crazy about the next four to six months of pop music?!.

Are you serious?

• Downvote 3

Are you serious?

Have you not heard Number One?

• Upvote 2

Guest Yilmaz

Lol @ musical genius.

The joke is, the current musical world is such a bubble that guys like tinch are seen as genius by their lesser minded fans

thank god i dont make music is all i can say

Who was the last musical genius we have actually encountered?

Turn of the millenium everything just fell off...

kanye-west.jpg

/

It's a good look business-wise for Tinchy. EXTREMELY good look.

But for f*ck's sake, can we stop rating artists business moves over their what they do musically. HOPEFULLY, this will allow Tinchy the freedom to be more creative.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Who was the last musical genius we have actually encountered?

Turn of the millenium everything just fell off...

kanye-west.jpg

/

It's a good look business-wise for Tinchy. EXTREMELY good look.

But for f*ck's sake, can we stop rating artists business moves over their what they do musically. HOPEFULLY, this will allow Tinchy the freedom to be more creative.

I said musical genius

I'll allow you though, because Kanye is near those heights.

But he is no Quincy Jones.

Guest Yilmaz

Easy to say when you have no discernible talent to speak of.

I'm 99% certain streets was being ironic.

Easy to say when you have no discernible talent to speak of.

I'm 99% certain streets was being ironic.

He was being sarcastic but he's still chatting sh*t IMO.

• Upvote 1

why do you do this? no one begrudges people like Tinchy commercial success, it doesn't mean we have to like the stuff they make for that success.

Guest Yilmaz

why do you do this? no one begrudges people like Tinchy commercial success, it doesn't mean we have to like the stuff they make for that success.

im guessing he does it because he too wants a piece of that success pie and he thinks by being seen to champion that cause publicly it will get him free trips as <insert sellout grime artist> personal assistant or some other such recognition

amirite amirite?

• Downvote 2