The City of Manchester

ShowermanSamuel

It's been a minute stillllll... Hope everyone is cool?

Hittin Manny this Sat for my birthday. So far have options of Circle Club, Entourage or Boutique as spots to hit.

I want a table, I want an urbane music policy and I don't want Coronation Street celebrities or hoodrats.

Thus forth where should me and the mandem be goin please?

Many thanks in advance

Daniel Early

Hittin Manny this Sat for my birthday. So far have options of Circle Club, Entourage or Boutique as spots to hit.

I want a table, I want an urbane music policy and I don't want Coronation Street celebrities or hoodrats.

Many thanks in advance

Daniel Early

London :arrow:

Guest WAVESURFER

Worst city in the world blood. Dead vybe and full off faggits.

This isn't even a joke. I went to one Japanese restaurant down there, came out and went for a walk to find somewhere to go for a drink, and there was this one street a few minutes walk away that was FULL of gays and lesbians. Never seen anything like it. Felt so uncomfortable, the atmosphere was so sleazy.

Can't even remember the name of the street, but it was next to a canal. AVOID.

This isn't even a joke. I went to one Japanese restaurant down there, came out and went for a walk to find somewhere to go for a drink, and there was this one street a few minutes walk away that was FULL of gays and lesbians. Never seen anything like it. Felt so uncomfortable, the atmosphere was so sleazy.

yo 4real the whole city full of faggit not just the chich bars avoid at all costs.

Guest Wheres Wally

lol canal street....

its the 'gay area', what did you expect?

Guest Wheres Wally

Many thanks in advance

Daniel Early

/

you should just reach parklife still...

geeneus, zinc, toddla t, magnetic man, booka shade ect ect

http://www.parklife.uk.com/line_ups.php

Many thanks in advance

Daniel Early

I must concur with M12. Boutique is the best bet for Saturday. You will have a field day Mr Early.

Why are man typing about 'faggits' and canal street in here. Dun know the apartment is already booked so it's Manchester or Manchester and on a strict no homo tip, obviously.

Just looked at that Parklife thing, looks decent but I know most the mandem won't be on it unfortunately.

I got a table booked at Entourage, and might book one at Boutique too incase that's sh*t but someone told me Boutique is full of youngsters? AhBigManTingDis.

Also where's the spot to yam some decent food and watch the England game locally?