Lowkey - The Warning

Taurus

I got this feeling chips gonna send loool. @chipmunkartist im glad im a artist u have to mention when u try to come back underground.Respect

07 June 2010 20:53:41 via UberTwitter

Chip dont want a ghetto and p clash with me and him. So its pointless. Lets just chase this money.

08 June 2010 09:53:12 via UberTwitter

@chipmunkartist That line about offices was all right. But really. Lets have a heart to heart.

08 June 2010 10:12:16 via UberTwitter

@ItsDotRotten its not a come back to the underground lol! I do a lot for my community... But come one... I do dress better ;) lol!

08 June 2010 11:18:31 via UberTwitter in reply to ItsDotRotten

@ChipmunkArtist no your stylist dresses u up like a actionman and u take the credit for it.

08 June 2010 11:23:28 via UberTwitter in reply to ChipmunkArtist

Y u watching how i dress tho. Shouldnt u comparing the barring skills. That aint sho sho thats ho-mo

08 June 2010 11:43:20 via UberTwitter

If @itsdotrotten doesn't duppy @chipmunkartist with a riddim, I might have to Baghdad style. Stay humble.

8:17 PM Jun 8th via mobile web

@lowkeyuk who are you...

9:23 PM Jun 8th via UberTwitter in reply to lowkeyuk

If your the underdog... That's good... Sometimes people forget I was lol... But just don't be the underdog forever lol

9:27 PM Jun 8th via UberTwitter

@ChipmunkArtist Ask about me. U don't want it.

10:19 PM Jun 8th via web in reply to ChipmunkArtist

@ChipmunkArtist hahaha done the twitter hype. Im not Wiley or Dot Rotten, watch the airwaves young buck.

11:35 PM Jun 8th via web in reply to ChipmunkArtist

Send for me... I need the promotion... :)

09 June 2010 00:53:20 via UberTwitter

Chipmunk deleted the funniest reply tho. I think he said you shouldn't be allowed to chat to me... I was like this yute too gassed.