Changing your circle

PopT

• 3 weeks later...

I have 2 real friends nw rest i dnt see as they dnt offer me anything worthy of my time...i dnt need alot of people they all need me bt i have cut myself off and i am nw content bt my life is boring even tho am stil crazy

Changed circles recently aswell still.

Before it was me and a couple dons, they were comfortable with going to the same shitty spot each weekend, drawing the same nasty yats.. I just got bored, I wanted to go out there more, but these man had no plans of ever leaving ends, boring. Reconnected with some old friends, no regrets.

• 4 months later...

Clocked I've done this subconsciously over the last year or two, was depressing at first but it is what it is.

Even got white brehs I could 110% count on more than some wishy washy brothers who I've always got love for, not that it matters but hey. I'm just seeing actions.

niggas got so many flawssss so having friends is irrelevant 

Clocked I've done this subconsciously over the last year or two, was depressing at first but it is what it is.

Even got white brehs I could 110% count on more than some wishy washy brothers who I've always got love for, not that it matters but hey. I'm just seeing actions.

niggas got so many flawssss so having friends is irrelevant

What do you mean brah