Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Awesome Kong

FAO vinyl DJs (Serato users too)

6 posts in this topic

Looking to get these:shureM447.jpgM44-7sAnyone got these? How are they & do they hardly skip?Do they need replacing alot?What other needles should I look at?Thanks in advanceDisclaimer: Just because something is expensive, doesn't mean it is better.

i use concords, they skip lees than the ones that came with my decks and the frequency range they pick up is greater, meaning the unes sound louder and fuller. I'm not an expert tho so have a look at the specs, although if you're planning on using them with serato things like frequency range don't mater, as they won't be broadcasting any sound.

These are recommended by serato & used by battle djs because they mean't not to skip as much as normal stantons & concords.

go for it then

Yeah, those needles are slick, have used them before.Only know of scratch DJs that use them though.

Yeah, those needles are slick, have used them before.Only know of scratch DJs that use them though.
Were they live-o? Anything that's to do with scratching usually is better and last longer. I bought a scratch cross fader for my old mixer & that lasted forever basically./I'm learning to scratch & do all the tablelist techniques.Looking to get this soon aswellDN-HC1000SEM_1.jpg