Relationships

Angelo

Guest Lisa Turtle
Love is NEVER EVER EVER enough.
says the battered wife. good you've realised it now, but dont be so bitter...move on
I was 19 when I broke up with him and I'm now 22 so thanks for the outdated advice you patronising c*nt.Out of the two of us it seems that you haven't gotten over it seeing as you're so keen to bring it up when even you can. He has no place in my life and when I made that post it was actually regarding another relationship.
  • Upvote 6

what does being cold mean i have the wrong idea of it here what u dont want cuddles or u brush ur man off when he wants closeness, im baffed but allow a cold girl id link that to child abuse and stay clear im not even jokin
when i say cold i didn't mean i don't like cuddling and being close, that's one of the best things about being in a relationship. but i'm not the type of person that will fawn over someone 24/7 whereas he was, i don't like pda's and stuff like that because it's embarrassing to me, whereas he did (not talking about my last ex btw).also not opening up about how i felt at the beginning made me seem cold/like i didn't care, but it wasn't really that i was just trying to be cautious because i've been hurt before. gemma, yeah a couple, i lost contact with a lot of people though, not just because of the relationship.
i c/s doing all of the above at some point and i've always been told i'm open. who really wants someone doting on them though, wanting your own space and not to be suffocated etc are normal feelings and should be respected. pda's are not most peoples cuppa tea i will tolerate them if a chick is that way but really holding hands and a peck is a minor and as far as i goeveryone holds back in the beginning, you can't really be expected to pour your heart out and be completely open, although i do and i come across as abit intense but f*ck it im done with games and bullshit i want my mind and soul soothed. i basically think you're a normal person who had 2 maybe unappreaciative or understanding partners because your behaviour is not what i'd class as cold, its plain to see.

The problem with having a very attractive partener ...is you end up with a hot ex.
but if shes not the most attractive hoe of all time (she isnt btw)..you have plenty of room for improvement
True, true. Cheers.I guess its better to think 'i hit that' rather than 'i hit that :D'

what u really need to do is stop thinkin bout her fullstop.
truebut f*ckin hard
I don't often pos brisco, but on that matter I do.Keep your self busy.
Btw Im just saying this coz I seen her when I was chillin in the park we moved spots to go smoke weed but i was kinda still like :D

it's so good to see exes reduce themselves, and to know that You had them at their best. but at the same time, the girl You thought maybe You would get back with is no longer an option coz she dnt exist anymore.

what u really need to do is stop thinkin bout her fullstop.
truebut f*ckin hard
I don't often pos brisco, but on that matter I do.Keep your self busy.
Btw Im just saying this coz I seen her when I was chillin in the park we moved spots to go smoke weed but i was kinda still like :D
goin by other posts it seems like shes on ur mind a bit, which is understandable. i was jus sayin
ah mate things are so much better than they were you've no idea :Y:actually its about time to update my "finding your life again" thread...

Guest Lens
[r.kelly] when a woman is fed up, there ain't nothing you can do about it [r.kelly]
and if You ever get her back, it will never be the same( from same song ) the truth has been told.