Welcome to 2010 e15

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

So I finaly jumps on this I phone sh*t, but the bitch never told me iphone4 is

dropping soon. So now Im lumbered with a 3gs.tmo I've Gita twang this and cancel my contract.is this possible?also real men eat out, ya dig? Now Im jus here feeling a bit violated.how can she bus and not tel me she was gonna.anyway how are u folk.dinky I sniff so now Im the druggie of VIP. Neva again I realy can't feel my face.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 28

Guest Awesome Kong

So I finaly jumps on this I phone sh*t, but the bitch never told me iphone4 is

dropping soon. So now Im lumbered with a 3gs.tmo I've Gita twang this and cancel my contract.is this possible?also real men eat out, ya dig? Now Im jus here feeling a bit violated.how can she bus and not tel me she was gonna.anyway how are u folk.dinky I sniff so now Im the druggie of VIP. Neva again I realy can't feel my face.

LOL.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The sik thing is all I can smell now is femfresh I've washed with soap and mouthwashd like WTF smells still there there, sniff zoots and md20 I blame for this. But she told me my skills r on point.mad enuf as it is I enjoyed it

. She told me I was 9/10 y am I telin u this o wel not like any of u mafukas no me inreal life.so I may aswel let it out init.

• Downvote 6

Guest Awesome Kong

The sik thing is all I can smell now is femfresh I've washed with soap and mouthwashd like WTF smells still there there, sniff zoots and md20 I blame for this. But she told me my skills r on point.mad enuf as it is I enjoyed it

. She told me I was 9/10 y am I telin u this o wel not like any of u mafukas no me inreal life.so I may aswel let it out init.

That's her other links cum that you can smell, LOL YOUR f*ckED!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oi my headgame is onpoint.bitch buss 3 times frm my tongue. I feel free enuf to do this.radio wen u havechoice of p*ssy u wana do new sh*t kah I get bored, manlike u won't understand. wagwan c I can't get of this contractthen? How's ur bm mate. Feel free to send her this way if u r dun with her shewas leng. Tesco etnic section been there for a wile hold tyt the stout enchilados and Bombay mix I kop from that isle.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Good nyt my e ppl.Im gonna have a long hard think about the gwanins of this Monday .hopefully tmo this femfresh/p*ssy/baby wipes smell will go away so I can forget today and try and stop doin stupidity. Also hold tyt my coral mandem wat do u no about roulette machine.I wish I never discovered that sh*t it so fukin addictive,I always lose aswel.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Good nyt my e ppl.Im gonna have a long hard think about the gwanins of this Monday .hopefully tmo this femfresh/p*ssy/baby wipes smell will go away so I can forget today and try and stop doin stupidity. Also hold tyt my coral mandem wat do u no about roulette machine.I wish I never discovered that sh*t it so fukin addictive,I always lose aswel.

please say You used the baby wipes on Yourself afterwards, and not her p*ssy before eatin?