Not so bait signs that you are in the friend zone

MetaFives

if yr jamming and she doesnt often say shes so bored then push out her chest and give you a meaningful stareif she dont try steer the convo in the direction of you making a risque suggestion on some 'yo bitch,:D i can help you housesit if you want to get drunk but dont want to drink alone' bullshit if she says yr sweet more than once in yr lifetime,ideally shud be saying yr mean to yr face but trying to convince her friends/family/friendzone that yr sweet rlyif she doesnt drop how she likes aspect of yr physical being,even if yr some stupid f*cking prick figure she will say the warts on yr nose make her want to f*ck in the park or somethingif she ever calls you mate ( dnt even care if this is retrievable i will go dragons den )if she doesnt lol at evrything you say that resembles a joke,dnt matter if its not funnyif she doesnt call/text you wondering wat yr doing unless its on some 'wen is that assignment in mate' businessif these things arent happening you can probly make it happen but you mite be a customer unless you switch it upone way you can switch it up is get a friend to play the part of paysan that needs to borrow yr strap or something,this will stop her seeing you in a wasteman light

• Upvote 7

have a bredrin whose proper brand new, cant comprehend how he has survived in the wild thus far, worst part he doesnt listen to advice. he gets this chicks number, they keep arranging to link and then she will suddenly flop at the last minute sh*t like 'oh i forgot i have to do a family thing today' i say i think your being zoned mate he's like nah she's on me.sure enough someone who knows her tells him she's got a boyfriend, he texts her like wtf and she replies 'i thought i found a real friend, what did you think this was?' PMSL bait drop, problem is this guy is bare safe but is just such a p*ssy instead of airing this whimsical bitch my man continues to entertain her bullshit whilst she feeds him 'i think i want to break up with my bf'smh, told this guy to man-up more times than i care to, just gonna give him a corleone slap if he dares to ask advice again.

if my bredgrin asked me advice after already giving him advice which he ignored whilst proving himself to be such a mwoissman I would just pretend like say I never heard him, even if he's lookin in my face and has my undivided attention at the time

have a bredrin whose proper brand new, cant comprehend how he has survived in the wild thus far, worst part he doesnt listen to advice. he gets this chicks number, they keep arranging to link and then she will suddenly flop at the last minute sh*t like 'oh i forgot i have to do a family thing today' i say i think your being zoned mate he's like nah she's on me.sure enough someone who knows her tells him she's got a boyfriend, he texts her like wtf and she replies 'i thought i found a real friend, what did you think this was?' PMSL bait drop, problem is this guy is bare safe but is just such a p*ssy instead of airing this whimsical bitch my man continues to entertain her bullshit whilst she feeds him 'i think i want to break up with my bf'smh, told this guy to man-up more times than i care to, just gonna give him a corleone slap if he dares to ask advice again.
lmao

Drake has come forward to discuss his personal feelings about Nicki Minaj and reveal that he has had a crush on her since their early Young Money days. Drake revealed their early days in Lil Wayne's2_bing.gif camp.

"When I was
... I saw Nicki for the first time and, like, literally fell in love," he said in an interview with DJ Envy. "She had this snap-back hat on that said 'Minaj.' She used to wear that every single day. She was like a theater student and she was so cold at rapping...I remember one of the first nights that we were out in Miami and I went to Jerry's [Famous Deli]. I was like [to Minaj], 'You want
, you hungry?,' and she was like, 'Yeah, I want some food.' I was like, 'I'm in, we gon' eat food together.' I came to her door and she took the food and shut the door in my face! I was just like, 'Man, this is gonna be a long road for us.' ... I've always really, actually, really had a crush on her, always really loved her, and she's always just looked at me as, like, her little brother." ("Sucker Free")

if yr jamming and she doesnt often say shes so bored then push out her chest and give you a meaningful stareif she dont try steer the convo in the direction of you making a risque suggestion on some 'yo bitch,:D i can help you housesit if you want to get drunk but dont want to drink alone' bullshit if she says yr sweet more than once in yr lifetime,ideally shud be saying yr mean to yr face but trying to convince her friends/family/friendzone that yr sweet rlyif she doesnt drop how she likes aspect of yr physical being,even if yr some stupid f*cking prick figure she will say the warts on yr nose make her want to f*ck in the park or somethingif she ever calls you mate ( dnt even care if this is retrievable i will go dragons den )if she doesnt lol at evrything you say that resembles a joke,dnt matter if its not funnyif she doesnt call/text you wondering wat yr doing unless its on some 'wen is that assignment in mate' businessif these things arent happening you can probly make it happen but you mite be a customer unless you switch it upone way you can switch it up is get a friend to play the part of paysan that needs to borrow yr strap or something,this will stop her seeing you in a wasteman light
This tbh.

off topic-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If your out with a ting on a casual date (cinema) and 20% of the time shes pinging, is this a par?
LOLShe doesn't respect you.