Not so bait signs that you are in the friend zone

MetaFives

• 6 months later...

bitch tried to friend zone me. then told me since we're friends she can be honest about some stuff she lied about while we were linkingwhy do i wana be friends with a liar?why do i wana be friends with a link?take care, and be gone, sayfe

In my younger days me and this ting were getting kinda close but we hadnt spoke about sex or none of that stuff.I remember one night she asked me if I knew what a booty call was and I was on some stunting ting saying no even though I fully knew what it was.Next day she's telling me bout guys moving to her and eventually started calling me bro.She only came to my house if my boys were there.This bitch put me in friendzone right before my eyes. FML
argh.gif

Why though? What advantage is there to have a girl in "the friend zone" other than to get her off your case?A "friend zone" defines a limit to your relationship, not really much more.
You come across as a guy with zero confidence.This may be effecting your perception on something so elementary like my post. Give it a butchers and get back to me with your findings then... crown me.
  • Upvote 3

I dunno about you but "shelving" and being in the friend zone have two different concepts to me.
c/sbut maybe i'm shelving them wrong. my shelving is simply air them, then if i one day decide to link them again, phone them a few times then see wa gwanbut maintaining a friendship while not wantin to link them has never appealed

but the "call a guy out for a fight then back down when it's really gonna happen" swagger fits in with it right? kooli forgot i was talkin to a d*ckhead who only goes ravin with groups of girls and has to spend money for sexgood luck with the sweet boy sh*t, i'll keep it real

• Upvote 2

lol @ Your fictional story, You not being on this ting 1% and You turning out to be an older moist, rich kid, Equilax typewill quote where You tried to start suttin and back down, foudn the thread, just lookin for Your post now

You called me outYou said "this saturday, 3am, leicester square"i asked for a phone number so i could say when i was there. there was no reply. add to that the fact that You're a rich esquilax type moist kid, we know You're on nothing anywaygo buy Your girl credit and wonder why her phone's engaged when You wana speakbeef is not Your subject

Shelving is keeping a girl at arms length, but close enough to rekindle as a link with nothing more than a conversation.If it takes more than a conversation and you practically have to chirpse her & sweet her again, you cant call that shelved. So a girl on your FB since carnival 06 isn't shelved. You have to be careful not to loose the contact for too long because she could lose interest, find another link, find a man. You cant keep her too close because that defeats the object. Personally I give them out of the blue phone calls, make them last an hour, plan our next meet, and not endeavour to follow it through until weeks/months later, but its already organised. If you have them on bbm you need not do anything. Once a girl come close to her best before date on the shelf open that jar and push the other jars one closer to the end of the shelf.You have to take each girl on a case by case basis, a bugging girl might not sit long on your shelf. But you may have given the next girl the PIPING of her LIFE so you secured the beat upon request for the next two years.A lot of links have secret hopes of being more than a link and will never sit on the shelf.If you want to learn how to shelve girls start with a link in another city, you have no excuse but to put them anywhere but, on the shelf.Im a social guy so give attention to every girl on the shelf, but if manaman can pack out his shelf after airing calls & texts he's dealing with a edyat girl tbh

• Upvote 3

Mad ting don't ave it from lens oi lens buck me ocentral saturday round 3ish if your lookin to get smacked up I'll oblige
from this threadhttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/47647-the-lench-official-vip2-war-thread/page__st__60

You called me outYou said "this saturday, 3am, leicester square"i asked for a phone number so i could say when i was there. there was no reply. add to that the fact that You're a rich esquilax type moist kid, we know You're on nothing anywaygo buy Your girl credit and wonder why her phone's engaged when You wana speakbeef is not Your subject
but i didnt not turn up tho innit, cos i can assure you i wudda been there around t hat time, not being funny though. i wouldnt have really meant that seriously. if I ever tried tell my mates i was linking u for a scuff in central cos you are annoying on the internet my head would break in on itself with the amount of cringethe fact you dont find this cringy is neeky in itselfnext , like i said you dont know anyone to check my credentials however there might be someone who does .? I dont know where your from and I dont know what sort of mental impairment you have but your not bad, no-one thinks your bad, your hilarious, but not badthis is what an internet age does to young black males from the sticks, why you talking about my chick? i aint got one and if I did she wouldnt have a pay as you go phone....that is really off my map, im actually flabergasted by the very fact you are trying to use some sort of secondary cuss system on me viat the internet.this is powerful stuff
which goes to my point, i needed a phone number, obv there's gonna b loads of people in west end, i ain't gonna know who You are am i= You're shook. if it's a ting where You don't want people to know or waste anyone's time, take my advice, come on Your ones, somewhere neutral, no 1 needs to knowYou called me out and didn't turn up, all the credentials i need never said anyone did. but they know i'll turn up, no1 can say anything about who You are in real life. except me. You're not on itsuttin You said before about You livin with her and her not lettin You use this site