Not so bait signs that you are in the friend zone

MetaFives

You called me outYou said "this saturday, 3am, leicester square"i asked for a phone number so i could say when i was there. there was no reply. add to that the fact that You're a rich esquilax type moist kid, we know You're on nothing anywaygo buy Your girl credit and wonder why her phone's engaged when You wana speakbeef is not Your subject
but i didnt not turn up tho innit, cos i can assure you i wudda been there around t hat time, not being funny though. i wouldnt have really meant that seriously. if I ever tried tell my mates i was linking u for a scuff in central cos you are annoying on the internet my head would break in on itself with the amount of cringethe fact you dont find this cringy is neeky in itselfnext , like i said you dont know anyone to check my credentials however there might be someone who does .? I dont know where your from and I dont know what sort of mental impairment you have but your not bad, no-one thinks your bad, your hilarious, but not badthis is what an internet age does to young black males from the sticks, why you talking about my chick? i aint got one and if I did she wouldnt have a pay as you go phone....that is really off my map, im actually flabergasted by the very fact you are trying to use some sort of secondary cuss system on me viat the internet.this is powerful stuff
which goes to my point, i needed a phone number, obv there's gonna b loads of people in west end, i ain't gonna know who You are am i= You're shook. if it's a ting where You don't want people to know or waste anyone's time, take my advice, come on Your ones, somewhere neutral, no 1 needs to knowYou called me out and didn't turn up, all the credentials i need never said anyone did. but they know i'll turn up, no1 can say anything about who You are in real life. except me. You're not on it
You used 2 different greens, that annoyed me.
  • Upvote 6

if i didnt clarify enoughyour right im not on swinging someone from the internetim not 'on it'im not 'odt'
oknow my original pointdon't chat sh*t over the internet to people You wouldn't chat sh*t to in real life

sucked in and tr0led how?i posted a videoYou tried to send about my dress codeYou tried to send about my dress code here, then when it's put on You, You remembered that when there was potential for it to go beyond the internet You wanted no part in it. no tr0llin involved

Why though? What advantage is there to have a girl in "the friend zone" other than to get her off your case?A "friend zone" defines a limit to your relationship, not really much more.
Tsk tsk tsk.Ive had a girl in the friendzone for many years... The other day she told me she wants to sleep with me.Little attention here and there it gets peak for females.

why am i reading about this neek in this thread asking to link up in the west end of all places.this guy will gladly explain to feds that he came to meet u to swing cos u called him out on the net'he;s that "funny' and deluded that everyone's gonna fight fair or cos its west end central is some neutral ground.

Why though? What advantage is there to have a girl in "the friend zone" other than to get her off your case?A "friend zone" defines a limit to your relationship, not really much more.
Tsk tsk tsk.Ive had a girl in the friendzone for many years... The other day she told me she wants to sleep with me.Little attention here and there it gets peak for females.
okay but define what having a girl in the friend zone is then please, 'cause I'm getting the idea that I'm not sharing the same definitions

Nah Your definition of friendzone was right, Haze E was just making the point that at the right time, You, from the friend zone can suddenly become the guy they wana hitfor me this is usually on their rebound, or during their dry spell and effortless either way. /other guy, You've been here for 2 months and Your rwd history is irrelevant here. regards

Nah Your definition of friendzone was right, Haze E was just making the point that at the right time, You, from the friend zone can suddenly become the guy they wana hitfor me this is usually on their rebound, or during their dry spell and effortless either way.
I've never stated my definition other than saying it defines a limit.

Guest Awesome Kong

Lens is not serious with this "west end meet up & scuff" sh*t. He knows it will end up with him and whoever ending up in a cell. Guy needs to join a fight club or something./Marvell, who are you?

• Upvote 1