Peckham Finishing School for Girls, BBC 3, NOW

2deal2

Peckham Finishing School for Girls, BBC 3, NOW

Four privileged young ladies swap the leafy lanes of the Home Counties for the streets of south London to experience for themselves how life is lived on the other side of the tracks.

ddbab18de8afa49d8e0fcb2e00cbea532de5530f.jpg

9ad12b2ba5c853fbb7cbd753030497bf1b39c466.jpg

940c580ed4a2eb5e4353108402b34e4ad640b0b5.jpg

7baabf181b4c9d82bc68f5bd3bf1a2f23969a2d7.jpg

Stephanie, Serena, Claire and Cat are posh and pampered with virtually no experience of life at the other end of the social spectrum. All they know about Peckham is what they've seen on the news - shootings, stabbings and gang-related violence. Though curious they are understandably nervous.

The girls move onto a local council estate and immerse themselves in an alien and unfamiliar world - Peckham's vibrant, multi-ethnic community. Attitudes are further tested when they meet the four local women who have volunteered to act as their personal guides for the week - streetwise Kerri, unemployed Sarah, single mum Lashan and hard-working Aleisha. Bridging the class divide proves tricky, and relations between the posh girls and their Peckham 'sisters' quickly sour. Can the two sides overcome their differences and make it through the rest of the week?

Watching?

lol show was jokes, i hate that white blond chav, jokes when they was at the African church and when the black yute said he wanna beat that whitey....tbh i didnt think them posh girls werent that bad, but they way the narrtor was hyping peckham like it was iraq

the ginger had me in jokes when she dress up as a chav