Tiger Woods

Tirunih

lol ismooth just come spewing bare sh*t off one half sentence from briscof*ck sicillians/italians/spanishall there hatred and racism for black people stems from there resentment of the moors who were seen as barbaric raping the women etc even cannabalismso how can they be our people?
LOL WHAT???They were not barbaric whatsoever.They are just racist because they have black in their bloods and some racists brainwashed a few top guys into convincing the public with lies.The moors were of different races (mostly blacks (black arabs), berbers and arabs) so what you say is bullcrap.Their history books are probably sh*t too, on the global warming type flex.

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/10505278/Here%60s-the-truth-behind-the-Tiger-Woods-scandal
There's more money and less intellectual effort in judging, vilifying and diminishing Tiger Woods than in providing the public a lens to understand him and a sports world/culture that long ago was perverted by television's money and fame.It takes no courage or thought to recognize Tiger's personal failure. He, as far as we know, shamed his wife and family. We can assume Tiger's Swedish wife adopted our American marriage value of strict monogamy, and she is mortified and shocked that her ridiculously famous, handsome, billionaire husband gave in to the temptation of road beef....When television's money and spotlight began turning 20-year-old athletes into instant millionaires, celebrities and brands, the Jordans, Peyton Mannings, LeBron James, Roger Clemens, Tiger Woods and Michael Phelps of the world became no different from Jon Bon Jovi, Mick Jagger, George Clooney, LL Cool J, Brad Pitt, Britney Spears, Elizabeth Taylor and Robert Redford.How many women do you think Jagger bedded in his prime? His wealth, fame and looks pale in comparison to Tiger's. When Phelps returned from the Olympics, he hit a bong and the strip clubs, bedding strippers, according to gossip magazine testimony, two and three at a time. You think when Phelps finds the love of his life, he'll dial it back and satisfy himself with vanilla sex when his wife decides to give it to him?That's right. Men who grow up eating at five-star steakhouses often happily learn to love Hamburger Helper five nights a week.We're outraged and stunned that Tiger has had a dozen alleged affairs. The typical rock or movie star is laughing and/or questioning Tiger's sexuality if the golfer limited himself to a number below 50 since marriage and 500 in his post-puberty lifetime. The notion that golf, with its history of unapologetic racism and sexism, is somehow filled with men of impeccable integrity is a hysterical lie propagandized by hypocritical white men willing to commit the same crime they charge Tiger and his sponsors pulled off: the upholding of a patently false image."You play golf to drink with your boys, smoke cigars and talk about (sex)," former NBA player John Salley told me Wednesday. "And now we're surprised that a golfer was having sex. We think Tiger is the only one. Why are we treating Tiger like he's elected to public office? He plays golf, man."

raypaulbbc: when Beckham did it the papers made him out to be a "geezer", when Woods did it they made him out to be Bin Laden.someone just tweeted that. Whilst I agree with that article in principle, the thing about Tiger Woods he has always put himself out to be this good guy. And my bredrin pointed out to me, when Michael Vick was in his trouble Tiger was talking all this sh*t about him coming out and telling the truth etc, and now look at him. Its his own fault to an extent, if he didn't paint himself as an angel it wouldn't be such a big deal.

raypaulbbc: when Beckham did it the papers made him out to be a "geezer", when Woods did it they made him out to be Bin Laden.someone just tweeted that. Whilst I agree with that article in principle, the thing about Tiger Woods he has always put himself out to be this good guy. And my bredrin pointed out to me, when Michael Vick was in his trouble Tiger was talking all this sh*t about him coming out and telling the truth etc, and now look at him. Its his own fault to an extent, if he didn't paint himself as an angel it wouldn't be such a big deal.
Was Beckham made out to be a geezer though? I dont remember it being that. If anything, they strongly denied it, and used Vicky Becks' commitments away from home as the reason why Beckham, the man who needed love and affection, fell for the attention of this "stunning" brunette who played on his lonliness.c/s what Q says. He was supposedly a clean-cut,hard-working model professional. Jagger could get away with it because the mantra was always "Sex, drugs and rock and roll". And that article mentions movie stars but you can bet if Brad Pitt cheats on Angelina or to a slight lesser extent Will cheating on Jada (Jada isnt the name Angelina is), the similar uproar will be caused.

Sportsmen c*ck up all the time and we generally go: ā€œOh dear.ā€ What has made Woodsā€™s story so compelling is the added frisson of race: to put it bluntly, he has stopped being viewed as a white man who happens to have black skin (ā€œone of usā€) and has hurled himself back into the pit of stereotypes so many people are still, alas, fond of: ā€œone of themā€, a black man with a varied and insatiable sexual appetite, coming into his nickname at last and making it a whole lot less cuddly.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/india_knight/article6954553.ece

unfortunately, the race card doesnt apply to tiger in this case imo.i cant think of anything comparable who was white and not already a badboysometimes u just have to let the caucus mountain barbarians have their pound of flesh when u mess uptheres not always gonna be a reasonable defence. i just dont see why or how him banging women outside of marriage has any effect on gillette or a t shirt.will still get my tag when ive saved enough regardless

• 2 months later...

Baff why man is saying sorry TBH

Should be just saying it to family

Probably doing it to regain some strengh when it comes to securing sponserships in the future

Guys a bloody idiot, should keep his head down get back on track with his wife and just play his golf, forget the public eye now outside pf his profession.

the apology was cringe worthy, as if anyone really gives 2 shits

• 3 months later...