IBIZA

rich225

wait i wanna go ibiza but i dont do pills and house is just tolerable

should i re examine what i want to do

or are the vybez enough to carry me through and how many "urban" clubs are there?

Went to Ibiza & went Twice As Nice? :/

One of the livest nights on that island, deffo got the pengest chics bar pacha

reclaim the dancefloor was sick dis yr

lol @ the clapping sh*t & whistling they do b4 the tune drops lol @ those european men skaning hard to the house

Ibiza >>>____

DUNNO WHO LIED TO YOU MATE.

ABOUT LIVEST NIGHT.

LOL.

it depends on what ur after.. if u wna bubble, draw sum peng gash n jam = twice as nice

If u wna get sweaty, listen 2 that head banger music and take drugs den other nights are 4 u, Depends if u want gyal or not, bare ppl I speak to just care about Green Rockstarts, Ket, Mdma n getting fuked 2dat head bopping sh*t

The fact that alot of ppl are on drugs when they attend Zoo project, Reclaim etc tells u something... example, Fabric is 1 of the shittest raves in ldn, no gash but the Ibiza crowd think its sum amazing place lol

Twice as Nice is live thoe

or are the vybez enough to carry me through and how many "urban" clubs are there?

Twice as Nice n Soul City are the urban spots, plus u can hit da beach n get a ting from da west end

These man are coming from a "dude" perspective, im coming from a "man dem" perspective

The head bopping clubs r good thoe bare live, jumping up n down gettin sweaty lol

Ibiza is live truss, theres so much 2do even if u dnt wana rave, u get sum peng spanish women in the town

it depends on what ur after.. if u wna bubble, draw sum peng gash n jam = twice as nice

If u wna get sweaty, listen 2 that head banger music and take drugs den other nights are 4 u, Depends if u want gyal or not, bare ppl I speak to just care about Green Rockstarts, Ket, Mdma n getting fuked 2dat head bopping sh*t

The fact that alot of ppl are on drugs when they attend Zoo project, Reclaim etc tells u something... example, Fabric is 1 of the shittest raves in ldn, no gash but the Ibiza crowd think its sum amazing place lol

Twice as Nice is live thoe

Bare false knowledge, when you say GYAL you must mean SKANKS because after 3 months in san an with a 247 direct eye on every club I aint seeing MUCH nice ladies around the twice as nice events...I see some clueless 17 year old youths that twice as nice was the only brand they recognised maybe a group that got the wrong plane thinking they was going to magaluf.

And jesus talking about the clientele at the "headbanging music" nights, your going on the "lads on tour" san an crowd, Privilege/Space/Amnessia VIP lounges, champagne, BUBBLINNN, Real women, good people....no jaw swinging...., not vicky pollard and he team doing the migrane skank in eden.

but why go to an island famed for its dance music to listen to that?

A bit of variety, plus the vibe in Ibiza is like no other... like Tine Tempah inda small room at space was live and Mark Ronson played the best set I heard inda main room, not ur sterotypical Ibiza acts but was sick

/

@ da ova dude

I been 5 times, been 2 all da super clubs so my opinion aint based on 1/2 trips

From experience..Pacha has da pengest women, Twice As Nice 2nd

The head banging crowd is the same, european men, lads etc all da same all on drugs, all sweating etc displaying the same traits, ovby V.I.P is different, thats why its called V.I.P lol no1 or shud I say the average person (not a dj) goes 2 Ibiza to party in V.I.P so i dnt really kno wat ur banging on abt

yeah safe anelka.

Don't go

Went two weeks ago and didn't really enjoy it much

If your not into that 'headbanging' shite they play over there then I would not recomend

Anelka is right if you looking for girls then Twice as Nice and the bars round San Antonio are the places to go but then its is pointless going Ibiza just for that

I must say though the atmosphere in the Super Clubs is something else, never seen anything like it

Best events were Twice as Nice and Zoo Project (Daytime party in old zoo). Space sundays was ok too. Swedish House Mafia would have been good but was way too packed, could barely move

All in all though Ibiza aint worth the money. 14 euros for a red bull in Pacha. MADNESS. You could go somewhere else and have a better time spending less money. Won't be going back

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 year later...