Anelka given the boot. Not the golden one.

Yuri

when Blanc comes in you reckon he will straight not allow certain man now in the squad ever to play for france again

u reckon the french fa will try force his hand?

the whole ting is a madness

One thing which surprised me that evra never mentioned anything to do with him playing in 3 cl finals when he mentioned the traitor

coz thats his gimmik to always mention that but cant blame man it is an acheivment

Yeah but Goddaz...

I hate french people. This confirms why.

Over emotional bitch niggas

Hence why French people would and should never be encourage to "have it out" more damage than good would only come of it.

I totally hear where you man are coming from but everyone gets emotional at times, only the levels, ways & how it's dealt with differ. The solution was/is easy imo. You just run a tighter ship & knock it on the head before it gets out of control. The French powers that be didn't take control of the situation for whatever reason. Let's not forget this 'problem' isn't new.

Bottom line is they seems to be no control what so ever in the camp so that 'French people would and should never be encouraged to "have it out"' because it does 'more damage than good' doesn't wash with me. From time they is no control, respect & congeniality in the first place, it was a time bomb waiting to go off. Now look how spectacularly it's happening.

I'll stick to what I said before tbh.

/

Not a like for like comparison but look at Rooney's emotional outbursts when England were getting booed. He promptly apologised or should I say he was swiftly made to apologise & concentrate on the matter at hand.

http://www.twitvid.com/RVPW3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aODrSmKUCUE&feature=player_embedded

LMAO 34 SECONDS

GUY GOES SICK ON HIS BADGES

vid of fitness coach losin it + domench readin the statement from the french players

this is turnin innto the best world cup EVER

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Apparently Evra and them man think it was the fitness coach who was leaking the info to the press

Former France international Zinedine Zidane discussed the tactical plans of Les Bleus with Patrice Evra, Franck Ribery, Thierry Henry and William Gallas ahead of the World Cup clash with Mexico, according to a report in Liberation.

Zidane supposedly urged the experienced France players to speak with national team coach Raymond Domenech in order to discuss the players' preferred formation for the match against Mexico and make some tactical changes.

The four convinced Domenech to play in a 4-4-2 formation against the Mexicans instead of in the usual 4-2-3-1 set-up. Additionally, Yoann Gourcuff and Sidney Govou would have been dropped in favour of Thierry Henry and Matthieu Valbuena.

However, Domenech opted to stay with his original tactics after finding out that Zidane was the man behind the tactical revolution, though Gourcuff was shown the door. France were eventually beaten 2-0 by Mexico in their second match of the group phase and need all results to go their way on matchday 3 if they are to make it to the first knockout round.

Great to see the likes of Zidane, Titi Henry, Patrice Evra, Franck Ribery and William Gallas agree with me and my opinion of France playing the 4-4-2 formation...

If I was the coach I would be on 6 points, at the top of the table

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I totally hear where you man are coming from but everyone gets emotional at times, only the levels, ways & how it's dealt with differ. The solution was/is easy imo. You just run a tighter ship & knock it on the head before it gets out of control. The French powers that be didn't take control of the situation for whatever reason. Let's not forget this 'problem' isn't new.

Bottom line is they seems to be no control what so ever in the camp so that 'French people would and should never be encouraged to "have it out"' because it does 'more damage than good' doesn't wash with me. From time they is no control, respect & congeniality in the first place, it was a time bomb waiting to go off. Now look how spectacularly it's happening.

/

Not a like for like comparison but look at Rooney's emotional outbursts when England were getting booed. He promptly apologised or should I say he was swiftly made to apologise & concentrate on the matter at hand.

It was not easy at all. The solution was France not making the World Cup and then sacking Domenech or the Federation making the brave decision of sacking the manager after having qualified for a World Cup. I'm sure they considered it, but the candidate they wanted (Blanc) was unavailable in a timely fashion, so it was better the devil you know... For their part.

So you have a group of players with a bunch of opinions and no faith in their setup and team-mates. Nothing good can come from talking or having it out, they want CHANGE. It can't come, so they should have got on with it, as like I said, for some of these man they are never going to a World Cup again. Problem is they have talked already, they don't like the Federation, the press is on their necks, the results are poor, and the month in South Africa has ultimately proved to have been too long.

Thoughts >>>>>>>> Emotions

• Upvote 1

sum french guy

The French football federation knows it will come under fire because of the humiliating elimination. They already named Laurent Blanc a few months ago to say, "well you see Domenech is rank but we aren't with him, we don't have anything to do with the impending World Cup disaster !".

It continued after France-Mexico. Once the defeat was official and the Federation sensed they were out, and the public would ask for them to quit just like they would kick Domenech out, they leaked Anelka's insult (not one meant to kick a fuss in the dressing room, simply anger because he is forced in the wrong position) to France's biggest newspaper L'Equipe.

The French public starts spitting at Anelka and the spotlight shies away from the federation. That very federation that let Domenech in, and that backed him up after the 2008 EURO disaster.

However Evra comes in. The federation that tried to put the blame on Anelka and expel him, now has the blame put back on it. Evra said yesterday evening that an insider, a 'traitor' was the core of the problem. The next day he finds him : Robert Duverne, physical preparator from France and Olympique Lyonnais.

The federation feels it could be put back under fire, causing the number 2 atop, second to Jean Pierre Escalettes, to resign. If Evra had the right back up he could kick out all these incompetents, but I fear people are already turned against the players who have nothing to do with it, and deserve a better World Cup (and a better qualifying campaign)

/

It was not easy at all. The solution was France not making the World Cup and then sacking Domenech or the Federation making the brave decision of sacking the manager after having qualified for a World Cup. I'm sure they considered it, but the candidate they wanted (Blanc) was unavailable in a timely fashion, so it was better the devil you know... For their part.

So you have a group of players with a bunch of opinions and no faith in their setup and team-mates. Nothing good can come from talking or having it out, they want CHANGE. It can't come, so they should have got on with it, as like I said, for some of these man they are never going to a World Cup again. Problem is they have talked already, they don't like the Federation, the press is on their necks, the results are poor, and the month in South Africa has ultimately proved to have been too long.

Thoughts >>>>>>>> Emotions

Hmm

Let's leave it there.

lol at people putting race into it already

been reading sh*t about they are mercenaries not really french

how the fff messed up getting africans playing for them, about they dont feel it

^^hate cunts like this how can they tell how a next man feels

so what about the africans and carribeans what won them sh*t in 1998 and 2000

people need to think before they speak

hence why u see so many french people of foreign descent who have neva been to algeria or even places like cameroon or togo or whatever in their lives...

Even in France, people are not this stupid. If your parents are from Cameroon, but your born in France, and you've never been Cameroon, cant name a street in Cameroon and been raised all your life in France, then your French and cling to that French passport like its air.

So you'd rather work off your thoughts than emotions?

Yet you chose to use Rooney's outburst after the Algeria game as your example? Lol.

Allow twisting me words lol.

I was simply saying lets leave there tbh as this arguement can go on & on tbh, end of.

The Rooney example was to highlight CONTROL and nothing else.

/

:/

Stfu Anderson.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Twisted, assumed, call it what you like but I literally meant what I said. let's leave there but you took as something else then proceeded to use my Rooney example to validate/contradict what you assumed I meant in the first place.

But yeah, cool.

• Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

hence why u see so many french people of foreign descent who have neva been to algeria or even places like cameroon or togo or whatever in their lives...

Even in France, people are not this stupid. If your parents are from Cameroon, but your born in France, and you've never been Cameroon, cant name a street in Cameroon and been raised all your life in France, then your French and cling to that French passport like its air.

But the french are very right wing, have no equal opportunities, to the point where if you have a certain post code or name, they think you're black or arab/berber & not want to hire you. Only time they like people of african descent is in football.