Devils hangover

o-guy

lol was my boys daughters 1st bday party on Saturday - started drinking about 3pm was on the red stripes & stellas, I get drunk on beers much quicker than spirits an mixers. Then some girl was making me some sort of cocktail dont know what was in it

decided to walk from one side of Thamesmead to my house - was walking for about 25 mins, a car pulls up next to me an it's one girl I know said that she was driving past an saw me stumbling in the road so picked me up an took me home lol

woke up Sunday morning felt a bit shitty but nothing major then about 2pm felt like absolute sh*t

some delayed reaction

did man say 1/5th of a bottle.

:lol:

tbh i only mentioned the vodka and cavos becuz those were the drinks that gave me my high

never did i say that was all i drank

but i see u've all decided to run with another version of my night, so dn't let me stop u

did man say 1/5th of a bottle.

:lol:

tbh i only mentioned the vodka and cavos becuz those were the drinks that gave me my high

never did i say that was all i drank

but i see u've all decided to run with another version of my night, so dn't let me stop u

ure from east. says it all really.

east man are not on this drinking ting seriously

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

El Kapitan.. do you mean Courvoisier? or some next drink I've never heard of.

A few months ago i went to a rave where it was buy 1 bottle, get 1 free. We had 2 bottles of Hennessey with no mixers (the bar ran out of coke) between 3 of us and I passed out towards the end of the dance, and was drunk till about 6pm the next day. f*ck knows how people are drinking a full 40% bottle to yourself

ahhhhhhh the beauty of hangover ...had 1 sunday ...the regret WHY DO I DRINK ...the self inflicted pain PLEASE ALL THAT IS HOLY I CANT SICK UP ANYTHING NOW BUT MY LIVER the disection SHOULDNT OF MIXED THAT RED WINE WITH THAT J D AND COKE the contemplation NEVER AGAIN;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;well til next week at least

aye i do admit i never really cry but on sunday the floods came tearsof pure physical an mental pain you wanna kip but that bile and bitter taste of wtf keep regurgataing the shivers ahhhh yes them dam shivers the stomache ache the headache the eye pain....keeps you awake...tell truth sunday i would of settled for water board torture over the hangover.....

why is is we seem to get short terrm memory loss about hangovers when we drink again......alcohol you wiley mistress grrrr

• Downvote 1

If it comes to a pint contest I will beat everyone I can confidently say that

spirits i will b up there but wnt win

shud b like a video game so every now and again u get an energy boost ie a line of chizzle

lol at thinkin jus cos u have a few bevvies down the local now tht u will outpint some of the veterans on here

Trust. Guys young.

Been goin pub from a baby and drinking pints at the pub with grown men from when I was 14 tbh, nothing new

when it comes to pints I'm a pro, kinda like Wayne Rooney, I'm starting to blossom and come into my prime

spirits Im jus ok, more of a freddy adu, the potential is there just need a few more seasons out on loan