Match Day 11

MrJibbles

Hi,I have been generally very happy at the level of punditry during your coverage of this years world cup, apart from the nature and quality of Mark Brights co-commentary during games. Not only does his simplistic views actually infuriate me he speaks and commentates on games as if the viewer is 10 years old, and has a very basic understanding of the game. For me, someone who has followed football from a young age and is now in their mid 20's i find Mark Bright very offending. How he got this job at the BBC is something i find very hard to understand, as growing up i cant ever seem to remember Mark Bright being a very good footballer. When asked about good English players from my youth Mark Bright would not even get a 2nd thought to be honest. So why do you as the BBC feel fit to not only give this guy a job, in which he is very bad at, but send him to the worlds biggest football tournament and have us fans back home suffer through his ignorance when it comes to the beautiful game?! I am sure, 100% confident that there are hundreds of better candidates you could have hired for Brights job. Thank you for listening and i look forward to your reply.Kindest Regards,
Sent.
  • Upvote 7