WIMBLEDON 2010

Goddaz

tennis ppl

who will win out of Murray and Nadal

i dont watch tennis but i would of surely fort Nadal?

Nadal is the better player and should win but Murray has home support and on his day can beat anyone in the world.

Its pretty much a toss up!

And after watching Nadal, I dont think he is carrying an injury TBH

/

Will be a good match, no doubt the media will be championing BRITISH potential winner Murray if he loses it will be SCOTTISH loser Murray

• Upvote 2

Guest Triple XXX

lmao true stories, f*ck the media

/

i would LOVE to sneak a vuvuzela into Wimbledon

would be f*ckin sick jus wait for man to serve then BLAM

• Upvote 3

15mins of Rafa v Murray

bbc timed this perfectly

becks at the game

idiot should be watching the world cup

Nadal was beasting. He knows how to dig deep.

Andy always looks dejected on court, body language was so negative and animals like Rafa will take advantage.

as long as they keep Tennis very middle and upper class, there'll never be a british champion at wimbledon or other majors tbh.

C/S

This looks like Tim henman in the making. as long as they keep Tennis very middle and upper class, there'll never be a british champion at wimbledon or other majors tbh.

What's your reasoning behind this? Curious...

just from my general observation at the Wimbledon club and the pple who go there, as it functions as a tennis club when there's no tournament. my friend's dad works there and's a member. The people i see going there to train which includes some sponsored british players, aren't hungry. its a view he holds as well, and i remember venus' dad saying the same thing. regardless of what they claim in the media are the reasons, the real reasons just appear to be they want to keep the status quo. how many other sports does the Queen go and watch!?

racist wimbledon crowd not cheering half as much for serena as they are for this white chick she's trashing

allow that "always root for the underdog" nonsense, cos when its federrer or nadal or sharapova..they always want THEM to win.