Match Day 13

MrJibbles

ENGLAND BEAT SLOVENIA, USA DRAW OR LOSE AGAINST ALGERIAThe dour performance against Algeria is forgotten and a nation rejoices (or something like that) as England keep their World Cup hopes alive. England would qualify as Group C winners with five points and secure a meeting with the runners-up from Group D (possibly Germany). If USA draw, Slovenia advance as runners-up. If USA lose, goal difference would determine whether Slovenia (currently +1) or Algeria (-1) go through in second place.ENGLAND BEAT SLOVENIA, USA BEAT ALGERIAFabio Capello can breathe easily in this instance too as England book their place in the last 16. England and USA would finish level on five points and goal difference would determine who progresses as Group C winners. If goal difference remains level, as is the case at the moment, goals scored (currently England 1, USA 3) would decide who finishes top.ENGLAND DRAW, USA DRAWIn this scenario, England need a high scoring draw on Wednesday. Slovenia would go through as group winners, with England and USA finishing level on three points. Goals scored would decide who progresses. There is the possibility for drama even greater than that of a penalty shoot-out - if both sides are totally even then lots will be drawn to decide who goes through and who is out.ENGLAND DRAW, USA WIN OR LOSEEngland head for the departures gate and will probably not take much solace from the fact that they will be unbeaten and be home in time to watch the tennis at Wimbledon. Should USA win then they would finish level with Slovenia on five points and progress, should Bob Bradley's men lose then Algeria, with four points, would take the runners-up spot.ENGLAND LOSEDoomsday. England are eliminated and finish the group with two points. The post-mortem begins.

Mark Bright is a weird f*cker.Guy just tweeted me.

RT @Agostinho09: RT @MarkBrighty: @Agostinho09 o shut up you ladyboy. ---> hahahahahahahahaha - LOOOOOOOOOL about 1 hour ago via UberTwitter @MickeyKane I know, at times I surprise myself! 8 minutes ago via UberTwitter in reply to MickeyKane

Mark Bright is a weird f*cker.Guy just tweeted me.
RT @Agostinho09: RT @MarkBrighty: @Agostinho09 o shut up you ladyboy. ---> hahahahahahahahaha - LOOOOOOOOOL about 1 hour ago via UberTwitter @MickeyKane I know, at times I surprise myself! 8 minutes ago via UberTwitter in reply to MickeyKane
lmaoHe's a funny one/You could use this against him you know, unprofessional antics etc.

Hoping rooney gets injured within the first 10 mins and heskey is brought on to replace him
negged.I'd rather play anybody else heskey has had his chances and once again he hasn't taken any hes a waste of time. He should just stay at home beatin his scouser missus!Defoe to get 2, Rooney to get 1. Heskey to get sent home on the plane.

ENGLAND CONFIRMED:JAMESJOHNSON TERRY UPSON COLEBARRY MILNER GERRARD LAMPARDROONEY DEFOE
-------Jamo----------Jonno---Tez---Uppy----Ash---Stevie------Baz----Lamps--Mils------------JD----Wazza----------Milner on the left and Gerrard on the right
LMAOCapello >>>>Stubborn c*nt he dont care getting 6million a year and will get more when FA have to sack him cuz he wont agree to terminteStevie G not a right winger ffs we have been missing people who can take someone on so he take out Lennon :SWhen did Barry become our midfield talisman :SUpson Mr Nearly got my team relegated and tek wood :SBasiclly doing a Marradonna but with our midfield 4 flat CMS starting PMSL Rooney getting no service againAlso lol @ when Gerrard keeps cutting infield and Johnson bombs forward and finks he is playing wingback and we get cut openCant wait

Hoping rooney gets injured within the first 10 mins and heskey is brought on to replace him
negged.I'd rather play anybody else heskey has had his chances and once again he hasn't taken any hes a waste of time. He should just stay at home beatin his scouser missus!Defoe to get 2, Rooney to get 1. Heskey to get sent home on the plane.
You missed the point, i don't want England to win
  • Upvote 1