Mosquitoes

O.Man

mosquito.jpg

was chilling in a garden last night got bit on my index finger hand elbow twice on the foot one on my back and i was wearing jeans and boxers but still got on my bum and twice on my face look like massive spots

wtf, was bare sh*t trying to sleep

f*ck these guys man, i usually llow nature but think im gonna be on a straight killing flex when i see them

f*ck*ng up my time outside man im trying to chill

yeh so sh*t topic but what

This is probably (almost definitely) stupid, but if an insect was to bite someone with AIDs or something, and then bite you after, is there any way that you could get it?

One of those things I've always wondered.

Not that i know or anything but im guessing it wouldnt be able to bite down far enough

• Downvote 1

This is probably (almost definitely) stupid, but if an insect was to bite someone with AIDs or something, and then bite you after, is there any way that you could get it?

One of those things I've always wondered.

Not that i know or anything but im guessing it wouldnt be able to bite down far enough

Yeah you're probably right. Was just thinking if they can spread malaria, they might be able to pass on other things.