Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrJibbles

Match Day 16

234 posts in this topic

3pm Uruguay vs South Korea7:30pm USA vs GhanaRound of 16 kicks off today, let's get it on

Been looking at the last 16 only 6 european teams left is bit of a shock and they all play each other in the second round

as ive already said south america>european style is played out nowonly spain can try buck a new trendhow can europeans copy brazils 2 DMs but then forget the reason why you have 2 dms is because your full backs play at the half way line

the portugese had the brazilian full backs on lock down yesterday just deaded the game forcing it narrowbut true say certain flair man were missing but that can happen in the ko's with suspensions and injury'sWhat you reckon Uraguay can pull of a big shock?who will be the big shock team this time around?

Argies must be laughing, Swear they avoid Holland, Portugal, Brazil and Spain on their side of the draw?

How come we got a 2 day break and England got a 4 day break?

dont really matter ur opponents had the same amount of rest time

beg gyan clicks today from OPEN play. if tagoe starts ill be livid.

gt a feelin bout ghana 2niteno excusesthey gt the technique the athletiscm the home backing the greater motivation over the US

Can you imagine if USA got anywhere near the finals? I don't think I'd be able to cope with their hype.

Really looking forward to this game. Uruguay, South Korea, USA and Ghana. One of those is going to get to the semi's.All are capable of doing it.I sort of respect the USA's attitude, but I don't think I could stomach their arrogance should they get too far.

In a way it would be tragic, they already call their basketball teams and baseball teams world champions when they win the national leagues. Imagine how they would be if they got to a final of an actual world event. :D

smh at the defending

how man slept at the back post and never picked man up (to much ball watching)got to expect that the pitch is f*cked so them funny bobbles got to always be in the back of ur mindbut man has worn a spurs top b4 explains allot

what channel is the footbal on?EDIT nvm found it, my TV guide was being gay

u man tried this?https://football.picklive.com/how-to-playu choose 3 players on any live game and gain points based on how well you doi dont understand it much but im guessin u man willu can use it for the world cup too n premiership games n thathave to sign up though

yeah i see that on bbc click this morning but I was half asleep

Can you imagine if USA got anywhere near the finals? I don't think I'd be able to cope with their hype.
Same. Did anyone see Donovans interview after the game with Algeria? Grimmmm./Before 06 WC my mate bet me £1000 USA would win the world cup by 2018. I took the bet surely I cant lose that? I hope not anyway f*ck the yanks.

goal to bloodclart

iohgghjogggtiok#gofghfujhg]]suarez

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0