Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrJibbles

Match Day 17

547 posts in this topic

Germany vs England 3pmArgentina vs Mexico 7:30pm2nd set of fixtures for round 2, tasty ones indeed.

http://www.supersport.com/football/2010-world-cup/news/100626/Arrogant_English_anger_worlds_media
"That was bad. This is the World Cup. This guy doesn't know what the World Cup is. He only asks for questions from his friends. This is not professional."If you go to Brazil you will have questions in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian."All the journalists have the same opportunity. And Brazil is five times champions, not once."
pmsl he's not having it/Scweinsteiger took part in training yesterday, still not 100% if he'll play though.

Time for England to go down!!!!In saying that I can see them beating Germany + Argentina....but then crashing out badly in the semis

Time for Mesut Ozil to par those defender's lives/Klose is back aswell...if im correctf*ck a cacau

pretty confident england r getting knocked out. 1-0 i reckon. and we'll have bare chances as well.

LOL @ the way the UK media is bigging up the fact England have been practising penalties.There will be 3 outcomes today - 1 - Germany win 2-12 - Germany win 3-13 - Germany win on penalties

kind of pissed that England got Germany,,,i just have a feeling germany going to take it....but they got a very young team though, so you never know...

LOL @ the way the UK media is bigging up the fact England have been practising penalties.There will be 3 outcomes today - 1 - Germany win 2-12 - Germany win 3-13 - Germany win on penalties
f*ck YOU AND ALL YOU OTHER PESSIMESTIC CUNTSWE BEAT THEM IN 2 WORLD WARSWHAT IS A FOOTBALL MATCH?

This should be the national anthem.

Is the England match being shown on a big screen outside somewhere today?

Is the England match being shown on a big screen outside somewhere today?

This should be the national anthem.
LOL c/s

Where is everyone watching it?Im at work :D

Upson starts, unchanged.Right decision I think.

where is the line-up?
JamesJohnson - Terry - Upson - ColeMilner - Lampard - Barry - GerrardDefoe - Rooney

Barry better have the game of his life today. Hopefully Rooney is starting to find himself , and more of the same from Milner.

where is the line-up?
JamesJohnson - Terry - Upson - ColeMilner - Lampard - Barry - GerrardDefoe - Rooney
FFS no Joe Colebetter bring him on in the 2nd half

These are the games we need Hargreaves + Gerrard in the middleThem german machines will tear apart Lampard and Barry

These are the games we need Hargreaves + Gerrard in the middleThem german machines will tear apart Lampard and Barry
What I'm thinking.Mandem gonna dig deep this afternoon.

I think England will step up today and beat Germany, one way or another. Then the big one against he Argies will happen! It should all set out, would be too sick. England finishing 2nd really killed their chances of ever winning the WC. Swear they have a possible Germany, Argentina, Spain then Brazil ? lol no way.If they keep Ozil quiet (Which they probs will ignore) they should win. When he plays bad, the Germans don't generally play that well. Its scary to think thats he's only 21 but his vision is nuts. Should defo be moving after WC

I Hope Mesut f*ck*ng exposes Barry as well. Lets see how this " Holding " player that England seem to rely so heavily on goes about doing his job when he's against a decent player.

Its destiny, beat Germany, avenge the hand of god against Maradona personally by sending Argentina crashing out of the world cup. :D /I feel there would be less talk about containing Germany if Ballack was playing, think he would of been easier to handle for Barry then Ozil will.

lmao wtf why is there so much anti england sentiment in herei gt a good feeling bout 2niteim goin for a 3-1 victoryrooney defoe + terry

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0