Match Day 17

MrJibbles

red cafe goes inot meltdowntbh hernandez i have been imoressed by hernandez movement of the ball first class
lolreminds me of micheal owen :D no joke

Crazy day, atmosphere in the pub was f*ck*ng nuts. After Lampards 'goal' everyone went bonkers, was soaked in beer, hugging randomers it was mad./England need disecting from the very top. So much wrong I can't be bothered to go into it all.All I'm gonna say is I got caught up in the media hype, thought England were better then they actually are.In my lifetime I have never seen England play good football, maybe once or twice against Luxembourg or Albania but realistically nah.I think the players believe this hype as well which is a big problem./So disappointed with Rooney(whether it's his fault or not)/Ozil and Schweinstiger were icey, would have them at OT in a flash.

I Hope Mesut f*ck*ng exposes Barry as well. Lets see how this " Holding " player that England seem to rely so heavily on goes about doing his job when he's against a decent player.
Loooooooooooooooooool. That what happens when people neg me!! England really disappointed me. Really wanted them to win but they are sh*t. They had the easiest group in the WC and played poor against all teams. People kept thinking that they will step their game up but they never/couldn't. I think the expectation levels now need to lower 'cause this is a team now that is no better than USA. No Crouch or Lennon when the team is getting battered was truly a wtf moment The 4th goal shows the main difference between English players and any other top countries. Barry knew he was f*ck*ng slow but still tried to run against Ozil. Any other player from a top side would have taken man out one time and took the card.

Last night did i hear Mark Bright say every time he has seen Messi play he's been crap....?!
he hasn't preformed or something along those lines then proceeded to call him lazy when he weren't trying that hard when the game was 3-0 or suttin messi then went on one of his f*cked runs and nearly scored but mark bright didn't say sh*t