Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
i5_PRODUCER

HOME GYMING

6 posts in this topic

Basically Im 6'4 around 14 Stone. Got no time for gym as i work ina warehouse bare liftin so wen i get back im too tired. is a GYM really essential? What home routines would you suggest doing? Im currently on Nutri1st Mass Gainer been on for like a month now im big but i just wana work out now .. Although Work is VERY hard on the arms legs etc alreadyDont mind coppin a few weights n sh*t 2SAFE IN ADVANCE

i can personally say gym aint essential for me i bang out pushups and crunches in the morning, dips, jogging, i bench and chin up at my boys yard when hes on itall about motivation imo plus i cant be bothered with the whole going and paying for something like that when i can do it for free when im ready but gym is defo more effective

Yeah i hear that. Think ima just cop sum equipment but need ideas on the MUST haves rather than buyin sum random thing which really could be done with somthing that could do most things. Also what you sayin about my Height and weight? is that about right ?Safe

if u wanna put on sum serious muscle the best thing u can do is join a gym.

if u wanna put on sum serious muscle the best thing u can do is join a gym.
This. I used to try and work out at home but as for value for money and the work out you get you cant beat a gym.

bench pressbarbelldumb bellsweightssquat racksumwere to dippull up barwhat more do you REALLY needcan every free weight exercise and a couple machine ones aswell...