Summer transfer thread

Spurs are also rumoured to be ready to make a bid for Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick to return to White Hart Lane and are willing to offer Russian forward Roman Pavlyuchenko as part of the deal.Full story: caughtoffside.com Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has landed centre-back Laurent Koscielny from French club Lorient as an £8.5m replacement for William Gallas, who is set to leave the Emirates after failing to agree a new deal. Full story: the SunAllardyce is also plotting a sensational swoop for Real Madrid striker Raul, 33. (Daily Express)Arsenal are ready to make a move for unwanted Manchester City midfielders Nigel de Jong and Shaun Wright-Phillips this summer.Full story: caughtoffside.com Aston Villa have expressed an interest in South Korea international central defender Cho Yong-hyung, the 26-year-old who currently plays for Korean side Jeju United, according to the player's agent.Full story: koreaherald.com Nice striker Loic Remy, the 23-year-old who scored 14 goals in 33 starts with the Ligue 1 club last term, has revealed an interest in joining Arsenal, although West Ham, Everton and Sunderland are thought to be the only English clubs to have made enquiries thus far.Full story: givemefootball.com Manchester City are thought to have agreed a deal with Colombian club Boyaca Chico for 17-year-old Colombia Under-20 international goalkeeper Cristian Bonilla.Full story: thesun.co.uk

From Real Madrid to Bolton Wanderers... Owen Coyle nears double deal for Marcos Alonso and Rodrigo MorenoBy Christopher DaviesLast updated at 4:38 PM on 29th June 2010⁠Bolton Wanderers are closing in on a double deal for Real Madrid’s Marcos Alonso and Rodrigo Moreno. The highly rated Spanish pair are expected to finalise season-long loan moves to the Reebok Stadium later this week.Alonso turned down the chance of joining Benfica as part of Real’s big-money deal for Argentina midfielder Angel di Maria. Brazil-born striker Moreno has an impressive scoring record at junior level for his adopted country Spain, but unlike Alonso, has not yet made the step up to senior football at the Bernabeu. Both teenagers were regulars last season for Castilla, Real’s second team, and it is understood that Owen Coyle's side would have to shell out £5million to make the deals permanent.Daily Mail

Agony see what I am saying about Coyle man is doing this thing nicely
Yeah Coyle is trying to make some moves. I reckon Petrov will be a good signing for Bolton next season. Don't really know about these Madrid players.Getting Wilshere on loan last season was a good look. Heard he was gonna try to get him again but I don't know what's happening with that.

*leaves thread* I hope they become a failed Real Madrid. Can see Robinho coming back as well if they have added Silva. Spose some teams can pick up some bargains from them, cant see Bellamy still staying there

Villa ready to snap up Gunners starBy Mirror Football, 29/06/10http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Tr ... 02369.htmlArsenal's Croatian international Eduardo has told his agent to he wants to quit North London - and is a target for Aston Villa. The 27-year old has struggled to hold down a regular place in Arsene Wenger's team since returning from his horrific broken leg and dislocated ankle at Birmingham, failing to score in 12 matches for the Gunners last season. With Wenger adding Marouane Chamakh to his front-line, Villa's Martin O'Neill has enquired about the Brazillian-born striker in a bid to replace the departing John Carew.

Agony see what I am saying about Coyle man is doing this thing nicely
Yeah Coyle is trying to make some moves. I reckon Petrov will be a good signing for Bolton next season. Don't really know about these Madrid players.Getting Wilshere on loan last season was a good look. Heard he was gonna try to get him again but I don't know what's happening with that.
Bolton are closing in on the capture of Brazilian striker Ilan, who is available on a Bosman deal after being released by West Ham. The Trotters also want fellow free agent Juan Roman Riquelme following the midfielder's release by Boca Juniors.Full story: Daily Mirror

Villa ready to snap up Gunners starBy Mirror Football, 29/06/10http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Tr ... 02369.htmlArsenal's Croatian international Eduardo has told his agent to he wants to quit North London - and is a target for Aston Villa. The 27-year old has struggled to hold down a regular place in Arsene Wenger's team since returning from his horrific broken leg and dislocated ankle at Birmingham, failing to score in 12 matches for the Gunners last season. With Wenger adding Marouane Chamakh to his front-line, Villa's Martin O'Neill has enquired about the Brazillian-born striker in a bid to replace the departing John Carew.
PMS*remembers the Arsenal fans saying he would get more goals then Torres*
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4