Saving for world cup 2014

The Somalian

Me and my brother are looking to put aside £10 a week towards a world cup 2014 fund in brazil ne1 elese looking to do anything similar

my manager has been on me hard and work for me to reach a world cup man has reached 3 and he tells me its the best thing ever (man is a football nut trust) and brazil is a country I want to visit

and next man I know has spent this month in Sa going to about 9 diffrent matches including the final kinda inspired man

what u man think, 2018 in england will be good but wont have the same vibe

yeah david my bro is saying samething coz when u reach like £3000 you will be tempted as it only last 4 weeks and you can easily be swayed away my mum has an account with special sanctions might need to look into that for myself.

even if 2018 is here dont think it will be the same as going abroad

Was talking about this with a few of the dargs.

One of them is one of them guys who does EXACTLY what he says. No gas. No BS. No maybes.

So this will encourage the rest of us, including me, to be serious as well. Cos he would go on his ones, not a ting. He actually got back from SA last week, he f*ck*ng lives lol.

WC? Rio? f*ck OFF ME DEYA.

Marcus you'll need to double that in my opinion if you want to make sure and you're serious.

/

Already got this plan into action and put aside my first savings tomorrow.

Me and my boys basically sat down and calculated you're going to need around £4,000 if you want to stay out there a few weeks and see bare games, plus living, food, parties etc.

From now, £100 a month in an ISA or if you can get a few COMMITTED dons who won't pull out of payments, with interest and that, you'll save up thousands.

£100 a month I'm putting in and you'll have the money come the 3rd year halfway. Working on a spreadsheet, which will calculate as you're going along:

:arrow: How much you have to go

:arrow: If you're on schedule/behind/ahead and can afford to miss a month

:arrow: If you can afford to drop in more one month, or less, where you are on target etc.

I'll put it up here when my bredrin's done it if anyone is interested.

• Upvote 4

If you sort out a high interest saving account, with serious guys say 6-8 guys, and drop in a bills each a month, plus interest, bonuses, rewards schemes, think how much you're looking in returns ceom 3 years let alone the 4.

And even if mandem change their minds and just want to SAVE money, still a good idea.

Guest Wheres Barry

ive actually been saying this for last few weeks...

soon as i get a full time job this is plan of action number 1.

tbh the world cup is only the catalyst to do this.... imagine a month of carnival atmosphere in south america...

would be absolutley epic.

holla with that spread sheet goli (Y)

Guest Triple XXX

i aint even a football guy like that but i would have loved to go see the world cup in the motherland, so pissed about that

this would deffo be a holiday ting, im jus worried about the crime n that

once i get a job ill see about doing this

Quite annoying, i'd love to go to a World Cup but by 2014 I'll only be a year out of Uni.

2018 will probably be in England and by 2022 I'll be in my thirties, seems a long shot getting a few weeks off work for that.

Would be a sick experience though, Euro's will be more likely for me I reckon.