FAO MIKE KANE

Thizz

Guest WAVESURFER

Apparently the French squad were going to a strip club, and Gourcuff refused to go, to which Ribery said "Does your mother not let you go, you f*ck*ng homosexual slut?"

This is what google's telling me, anyway.

Apparently the French squad were going to a strip club, and Gourcuff refused to go, to which Ribery said "Does your mother not let you go, you f*ck*ng homosexual slut?"

Lol

The same Ribery who f*cks under-age girls?

Anyway, allow entertaining this thread. Threadstarter buying into gossip like a lil' Perez Hilton in training.

Ribery don't seem to give a f*ck now

Lol heard this on The Football Ramble podcast and laughed my head off.

hold tight the man that hav him in there avatars names sigs etc........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

From L'Equipe:

The problems and friction in the French team are down to a split over one man: Yoann Gourcuff.

Gourcuff comes from a privileged family. He is smart and he is respectful - but he is also still a shy little boy. In his spare time he listens to music, watches films and plays his video game systems. He is, in his own words, a little nerdy.

In a French squad that places more value on how much money you have in your bank account, and what girl is on your arm, Gourcuff doesn't fit.

One incident occurred shortly before the World Cup. Franck Ribery and Sidney Govou had organised a night out at well known gentleman's club in Paris. Several players, including Gourcuff decided to stay home. When Ribery heard about this he immediately confronted Gourcuff and asked 'does your mother not allow you to go, you homosexual slur'

This is one of many incidents.

Ribery is the main instigator in the bullying, however he is far from alone. On the pitch, Gourcuff plays within himself. Scared because he fears the verbal retribution he will receive after the match from his tormentors.

In the squad, Gourcuff can count on only 4 real allies. His best friend Hugo Lloris, his teammate Jeremy Toulalan, elder statesmen Thierry Henry and captain and the glue that holds the team very loosely together, Patrice Evra.

When Raymond Domonech bowed to player pressure and dropped Gourcuff for France's second group match, that was the catalyst for the situation in which we now find ourselves.

read this about 2 weeks ago

meh

I mean, LOOK at that bitch nigga Ribery. Guy is the real life version of Quasimodo. Of course he's gonna hate.

People forget, before Gourcuff came around, Ribery was supposed to take Zidane's place. He's flopped. All the limelight is on Gourcuff now.

Like I said it comes down to pure jealousy. Some of these players are f*ck*ng idiots and bitch about the tiniest thing, he goes after the one player he sees as a threat in terms of footballing ability, why not target other players? No because Gourcuff is an easy target.

I'm interested to see what other stories come out.