BIG BOI - SIR LUCIOUS LEFTFOOT

Guest WAVESURFER

Guest WAVESURFER

600px-Big-boi-sir-lucious-left-foot-the-son-of-chico-dusty-HQ.jpg

It's out now. Listened to it once straight through, and it's pretty great so far. Apart from "Follow Us", pretty much every track is nice.

Need to listen some more and pick out the standouts etc., but on first listen it's SOLID.

not gonna lie, I whole-heartedly agree! I ain't even given it a proper listen yet, was on in the background and I can't say I wasnt feeling it....and I'm not even a big fan...

WIll give it it a proper listen later

"Daddy Fat Sax" >>>>>>

Tried this album out through the new HD Beats headphones and I'm very impressed, beats are really knocking.

This has some real stand out tracks

Daddy Fat Sax

You Ain't No DJ

General Patton

Be Still

Train part 2

Turns Me On

Credit to Big Boi he really went in with this, will be in my top 10 come the end of the year. Just a shame we never got an Andre 3000 verse damn record labels blocking it!

andre got a beat on there i think. but no verse on the official album, on the bootleg and mixtape floating aroudn there is a couple tracks with 3000.

how can labels block his rhyme partner for allllll these years from having a verse. what stupidness

Whats the reason behind this?

andre got a beat on there i think. but no verse on the official album, on the bootleg and mixtape floating aroudn there is a couple tracks with 3000.

how can labels block his rhyme partner for allllll these years from having a verse. what stupidness

NO idea. would love to know.

Basically, Big Boi done this album on another label, not Zomba/Jive (can't remember which one they're on) & the label don't want Andre 3000 to feature on anything Big Boi does outside Outkast...

There was a madness over the Royal Flush song, and 3000's verse on that still.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WAVESURFER

Still feeling this album, it's got staying power. Be Still, Shutterbug and Shine Blockas (Original and Remix) are all contenders for song of the year so far IMO.

Be Still is just ridiculous, I can't stop playing it. Didn't like Janelle Monae AT ALL before I heard this tune, but I might give her another chance now.