Mel Gibson does it again.

Vertigo

to be honest im not suprised....... even when he was married he was some deeply religious ultra conservative right wing flex ala Rauch Limberg and those types are 90% racist.... what really suprised me was his anti jewish rant because those types are big supporters of Zionists......

c/s

plus hes australian,fairly big clue there re: racism

plus hes in hollywood which is jew based so im inclined to believe his downfall was orchestrated by illuminati as a result of his speaking out against our lizard overlords

• Upvote 2

actually i just re-entered the data into my racedar and got 95% racist. so i completely U-turn

/

he's australian, who are racist scum of the earth

His career is over now....good riddance

he's not australian

he's american

and lol @ thinking australians are the most racist people. you don't know how lucky you are living in the uk

he said wet backs

so hes gone at the mexicans or cubans them now too

so hes jus racist to everyone

whoopie is such a fool

o my word, he is actually quite frightening

i think this could be good for women who suffer this kind of mental abuse in one way or another

NEWS

Rapper Ras Kass Samples Mel Gibson Rant On New Single "Dressin Like That'

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 3:49 PM | 23 comments

By Roman Wolfe

Meebo Share Button AHH IconGet Alerts

AllHipHop Radio

(AllHipHop News) It was only a matter of time before the inevitable happened - Mel Gibson’s racist rant has been turned into a song by noted West coast rapper Ras Kass.

Ras Kass has recorded an unofficial 2:56-minute single titled “Why You Be Dressin’ Like That” featuring Mel Gibson.

The veteran rap wordsmith rapping over a club beat with Mel Gibson’s infamous rants towards his girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva , cleverly sampled in.

The track also features an accompanying YouTube.com video, complete with a montage of pictures of Mel Gibson throughout his career, set to Ras Kass’ song.

In addition to some humorous punch lines in the song, Ras Kass shoots a few bars at Mel Gibson for his racist, sexists rants and threatens to throw “Mad Max” into the trunk.

Yesterday, the website dropped a new 8:00 minute tirade featuring the actor ranting and panting at Grigorieva , Gibson’s former girlfriend, with whom he has a seven-month-old daughter.

Grigorieva went to the police earlier this month, claiming Gibson physically abused her when he punched her in the face and knocked out her two front teeth - while she was allegedly holding their child.

Today, a brand new 6:03 clip dropped featuring Mel Gibson in a rage, calling Grigorieva a variety of curse words, in addition to referring to his Mexican servant as a “wet back” in one nasty exchange.

Mel Gibson is currently being investigated on domestic violence charges.

As for Ras Kass, recently released another official Hip-Hop single titled “Release Yourself” and “Attitudes 2012” featuring Royce Da 5’9.

Ras is preparing a new album titled A.D.I.D.A.S. with DJ Rhettmatic.

The project will feature guests appearances from Xzibit, David Banner, Royce Da 5’9, Strong Arm Steady, Jean Grae and others.

the rant after she's chatting sh*t about buying him expensive gifts with HIS money>>>>>>>>

"I don't think you f*ck*ng can do it, thats how little i think of your f*ck*ng talent" that was deep

"i am not a whore", "ARE SO!" pmsl

the outrage in his voice when he says "WHAT!" in the second video had me in tears

"she would have blown me in 5 seconds...I WAS TRYING TO SPARE YOUR FEEEEEELINGS!"